My character is gone

The servers are down probably.
They have gone up and down the last few days, several times per day.

2 Likes

I know but i report maybe 10 times and blizz dont react why … I need only one answer … W8 we are give you back your charakter …

U don’t get it back. Read the Forum post’s. That’s the reason why u get no answer. If your Character is deleted or really lost they can not restore it.

Said why?? I dont deleted my charakter then why is lost ??? … One normal answer why cant play whit my barbarian why cant restored why i dont CLICK DELETE CHARAKTER

Did you get it back?

No i log and reinstal game and dont have my charakter back :frowning:

Hi, I cant find a other place to ask for help so i hope this is the right place for it.

The server were bad yesterday resulting in alot of relogging to be able to join or make games. Yesterdaynight (12-10-2021) after alot of relogs i logged back in to see my main sorc (level 88 Homa) missing. I hoped is was because of the network probleems but when i checkt back today its still gone.

Its a online sorc called Homa, my other chars that i didnt play whit that day are still there.

Help!

you wont get it back they will say you delete it. I got that a week ago. Lost full eq blizz sorc

Well i would still like a respons from them. And if this is the way they will solve probleems i will learn from it and delete battle.net of my computer.

Welcome to diablo, I lost a char 3 days ago full eq and they Saíd me I delete it, ggez

I have been waiting for a response for my paladin nv 82 for a week and already I know that they will respond to me with their pre-written message that it is a mistake on my part in saying that I deleted my character

If they just barely look at the tech support forum its clear that there is a big probleem whit unintended char loss. Who or whatever the reason this is a probleem you cant just blame on players and ignor.

fix it or its game over for me a everything on battlenet. I already stopped HS and WOW.

ey guys, I lost all my characters last weekend as most of you, but as far as I see, the majority have got them back till now. I’ve been waiting since then, watching the empty main screen, hoping something will happen. Monday, I got tired of waiting and created a new char, just to pass the time, levelled it up to 18th, closed the game, and it disappeared too.
These chars are lost for good right? :(((

Anyone get char back yet?

helo i just log in to my game and my character my 87 lvl sorcerer full staff lost from the game the name was Elisabeth what could you do? the character lost in 13/10 at 18:00

Nothing. Wait and hope.

why cant do nothing i spend so many our on that character and items what is this stupid boolshit comany do who worth 2 bilion they must restore it i dont care how or give us the money back what are we
]

you should verify your internet connection. It may be hidden here

nope is nowhere to be found my amazon is there my sorc is gone
and i am not the only one to have the same problem

Anyone get chars back yet?