Queue - Never Ending Story

Same issue for me now.

I think 99.99% of player base have this issue.

Ahhh 45min to log inā€¦ 30 min playā€¦ crash kicked out form Bnetā€¦ log back 160 quequeā€¦ Amazing!!! If i say what im thinking i will get BAN form Bnet for lifeā€¦

1 Like

Please Blizzard, bring this neverending queue of doom to an end: waiting 20 minutes for approx 100 players in queue before me wasnā€™t enough so far, so a second queue is incoming after reaching the characters-menue.

Same here, queue 140+, log in went to offline characters ā†’ click online ā†’ new queue ā†’ wait ā†’ cannot connect to the servers ā†’ new queue

The idea was good when adding que and it works during peak hours example path of exile league launches but in this case it just makes situation even worse what it was before.

sadly blizzard donā€™t answer threads like this

Same here, every day. Totally waste of time in front of PC doing nothing.
Click Play ā†’ Queue ā†’ Click Online Tab ā†’ Queue ā†’ Error connecting to server or auth failed ā†’ Repeat
Itā€™s really the worst experience Iā€™ve ever had with a video game

I am having exactly the same problem, except that I couldnā€™t get through the 45 minutes queue more than one time so far. Started at queue 300 and after the queue countdown was over I was connected to offline mode and had to get back into the queue. Now the queue timer seems stuck around 300.

Also there is no easy way to open a support ticket for this issue. It wants me to add some log files I could not provide. There is no clear info on the support ticket form which files are mandatory and which are not.

I really have to wonder why playing this game worked 20 years ago on a 56k modem and fails nowadays.

1 Like

On peut tu acheter un server 265 dans la fil dā€™attente

same problem here, every second queue after the count to 0 game log me on ā€œofflineā€ character, then i must click ā€œonlineā€ tab, I must enter queue AGAIN from startā€¦it is like this for 1 week or soā€¦

same, over and over again
it will be available soon enough i guess (in 3-4 hours) :rofl:
its not an outage, its just an outage for part of the customers

at the moment im waiting for 1 hour 45 min to be in the gameā€¦ this is direspectfull from YOU BLIZZARDā€¦

I really hope i will get my refound !

1 Like

Someone else having the problem the PC starts to heat up while in queue? Waiting hours (abortet after 15 mins) with a hot GK is a punch in the face.

4 Likes

Same here, the loading screens and start screen are having massive effect heating up computers.

Very nice, really.
I got same here. We canā€™t play but the GPU is in loadā€¦ great.

I run the game in windowed mode and minimize it when not playing it. Minimized it does not make my computer into a space heater.

Or change them. damnn ;d

So, I havent read anything about the tons of random crashes being fixed. Do you work on that?

Now with the queue in place, in which can take from 5 to 60 minutes, really makes the game hard to ā€œplayā€ in your window of enjoyment time. Especially with these crashes that actually puts you right back at the end of the queue instead of having a ā€œticketā€ that should be valid for X minutes given that the game crashed.

I have followed all the technical advice you can give and the game still crashes constantly. Please tell me Blizzard how do I tackle this? Are you ignoring these kinds of posts? I once posted my thoughts on the server/queue system and got silenced. So I guess you read it but donā€™t take any action on customers technical issues? How can I proceed with getting my game crash free?

Please help me with something else then a scripted message to follow your steps, I have already checked them off.

This is getting a tad tedious.

Queueā€™s I donā€™t mind. But going through one just to get ā€œonlineā€ to a crashed serverā€¦thatā€™s just plain stupid. If the servers are crashed (as they seems are more than up), why even let players queue up?

It seems more and more as there is no control over this game and itā€™s serversā€¦and nobody from Blizz really cares. :face_vomiting:

please fixe this shit !!! i cant play !!!

ā€œThere was a problem communicating with the game servers. Please check that you are connected to the internet and try againā€

of course Iā€™m connected!!!