Thoughts On The New Queue System?

queue in a game where you enter and create one game after another to farm, hours and hours and then quit? Great. I think I’ll stay at post 271 until tonight. There is not even a countdown. Magnificent

1 Like

We all payed money to look at starting screen while queueing to play (if you are lucky ) for a while and crash anytime. WHAT A FUN !

1 Like

The wait time at around position 300 in queue is quite a while(over an hour and number has not changed) and it’s only early morning. Not looking forward to the first and inevitable game crash once I manage to get in.

1 Like

It’s trash… 30-60 min queue and after you get it no reason to disconnect even if you need to go AFK. It’s normal, if you do then queue again :slight_smile:

Guess what happens then… queue gets bigger. Queue this morning 200 and now 400

1 Like

Was content to stick with d2r and avoid New World but alas I am now playing New World because my limited gaming time cannot be spent staring at a que screen for a game type that should NEVER have a que!!!

1 Like

I used to play D2R about 10-20 minutes every morning with a friend before work. I haven’t been able to play the game for a few days now…

It’s amazing, so fun waiting in queue all day because they are too cheap to increase server size

1 Like

Its not just the que but also the dc factor, anyway i prefer waiting in que for 30 minutes prime time then waiting server to get back from another issue. They said they work, so i hope this situation soon will be forgotten.

noice, I was suspended yesterday for calling it trash… don’t ask our opinion then (-:

Thanks a lot for this ridiculous and unacceptable action you took. Game crashed, now I’m 471th in queue. Go and get some servers, u greedy ******!

1 Like

I did not pay 40€ to wait 2 hours to be able to play a game that is 20 years old.
Fix your shit or refund us. What a dogsh**t.

1 Like

Looks like I crashed a couple of minutes before you, 446th !

1 Like

I get game crashes more so than before the ques were implemented and u get put back into the que when u try to log back in. Complete dog s h i t

At least it’s better then the server outages and people losing their stuff. Although I think it’s a bad choice for them to not recover the data at the cost of the servers being down longer.

And it’s not that bad now I’m used to it. I’ll just do something else while in the queue. Blizzard rightfully gets all the complaints it’s getting but at one point it’s time to let go and not waste energy complaining all the time.

Hopefully it all gets fixed soon.

Im in queue #512, 45 minutes later, im #169, then i will joint in 15 minutes, and game will crash 15 minutes later, and i’ll have to wait another hour to play 15 minutes.

Guys, together we can make a lawsuit about this, this is not acceptable. You don’t buy a game to wait 1 hour to play 15 minutes.

I can’t belive this is a thing right now, how stupid is this!

Was waiting at like 1500 in the queue and it took 1hr 8 minutes to join. So far I went to the phamacy, washed the dishes and cleaned the house up. Thanks blizzard I got so much done in this free time.

This is a joke… Queee for what? This is a garbage. Thank you lend me time too write. Can we get our money back like Warcraft 3?

It’s obsolete and easily exploitable (people are going to log in during the early morning when the queue is a little shorter and then stay on until they’re done in the evening), so just perfect as a fix from Blizzard (insert bike fall meme). I guess they’ll never learn, but we must also admit that we won’t learn either. We’re still heavily funding Blizzard by buying games they’ve done with a 2000 pentium, two hairpins and 4 dollars for absolutely inflated prices, so they have the funds to finally “fix” them months after release. This is a horrible practice and companies should be met by bankrupt instead of tons of money in these cases. We just need to learn this lesson.

1 Like

Game is unplayable this week-end, hope they will fix it next week :./

pure garbage this new queue system