Thoughts On The New Queue System?

Maybe we should prey to blizzard for allowing us to play their game that we payed for? It is sunday, right?

The fact that they made a Queue implemented into a classic game is diplorable, yes blizzard you will always have complainers on this site but dont lose half you following because you choose the quick fix for server issues, D2 Lod never had this issue. If the new Bnet cant handle D2R run it on the old battlenet and focus your staff on monitoring the cheats and hacking. Pritty simple, d2 lod is still great minus the hackers. It all comes down to Blizzard not wanting to monitor the game. Sad.

>> be me
>> farm keys for ubers
>> open uber tristram portal
>> game crashes
>> queue is 400 people
>> my buddy waits for me in game, while Im in queue
>> buddy crashes too, game session is now empty
>> game session closes
>> key set is wasted
>> thanks blizzard, nice solution to your problem at my expense
3 Likes

Two game clients running the Q / Crash / Q roulette. Between both of them I can;t actually play at all. It’s just sit in Q forever Connection fail or crash soon after getting on.

load into the game
start queue
queue is, you guessed it, 400 people
finally queue ends after more than one hour
game loads on offline characters list
clicks on online list
you’re 383 in queue

3 Likes

That’s right.
Tons of people preordered D2R blindly despite the red signals above Blizzard’s head, confirming them they may go on (and even reinforce) their pitiful marketing strategy despite doing s**t.
People (including myself) should have waited several weeks/(months ?) the game to be stable, just because a functioning beta doesn’t mean a functioning release. No need to blame their company because their business model grant them enough incomes without being forced to do better.
Our faults first.

The fixing crashes because of the queue system is BS. The queue system is so they can continue to spend less money on servers. They dont want to spend money on quality servers.

1 Like

I expect they introduce the kick-out system if a player stays afk for 30 mins…

Waited about an hour in the queue just to be put into offline mode anyways. Then put right back into the back of the line in the queue. We gotta make sure as a community to not preorder the next Blizzard games until we can trust Blizzard again.

2 Likes

Don’t worry. I will never trust them again. They are lost cause for me.

3 Likes

Thoughts? 400 in the queue and doesn’t even move one position. Utter trash, like the company that releases an unfinished product, lets the buyers be the beta testers and doesn’t even pay them a salary.

That’s what I think.

i have heard several people say the que time is better than server downtime but… if the server is down i know i am not getting in. The false hope of the que popping in a decent amount of time but actually taking an hour and thirty minutes+ is much worse.

1 Like

400? No worries my boy. After you wait it will be “Failed to authenticate” and you will be 500.

I’m in with the lawsuit thing.

1 Like

Why they got rid of tcp/ip multiplayer?
I play game in two ways:

1. single. Which is ridiculous to have a ping in single player game today, but I can’t play offline characters because of the second way
  2. coop with my friend.

This issue would never appear if they left tcp/ip in the game. We’d just play offline and through the tcp/ip.
Since they added ladder items in all modes I don’t see any reason to play unresponsive online game.
The good news is that now I don’t have a ping since I can’t connect to the battlenet with their endless queue.

1 Like

Are things always that “fast” at Blizzard?
Maybe thats why so much players complain. Topic is still NOT fixed at the top.
You should seriously change the behavior against you customers.

This new queue system Is MUCH MUCH WORSE than the occasional server downs.

Queue for hours and then the game crashes in the first few games and you’re straight in to the queue again, unbelievable stupid system.

FIX YOUR GAME, FIX YOUR SERVERS, SMH

1 Like

“Minor” XDDDD

Impossible to play game is “minor problem” XDDDDDDDD

1 Like

exactly this, most jew’ish gaming company i’ve ever known, and also one the biggest and most profitable - amazing

Wow… just waited out 401 positions in queue… and got connected to f**ing offline… now 326th in queue again…

Out of words :smiley:

1 Like