Thoughts On The New Queue System?

Just came back home from work, 400 queue rofl :smiley:

1 Like

This Queue solution makes no sense and is total shame. STOP THIS!! Enjoyment from the game is totally lost.

4 Likes

I went from 330 to 30 in 30 mins, lots of 333

In the morning after 8 o’clock I waited 15 minutes and I was in line 30 all the time. And now I have a place of 400, I suspect that I would have waited 2 hours. These servers are a failure. Give back the money for that shit!

i tried other servers. omg asian servers i was on queue 1253

It’s because of all the botting now

i was 347 and im 60 and ive waited 29min so good luck

for several miutes still 321
it seems forum writing helps huge jump to 250

the most thing i hate about all these issues. blizzard is no longer responding. “THEY INVESTIGATE” good s**t sherlock

1 Like

I assume this is “normal” since there is no “update” on Blizzard’s Twitter account.

If this is “normal”, then I guess people leaving the game PERMANENTLY will also become normal :frowning:

1 Like

8 minutes for 71 less
i guess it will stay 250 for next looooooooong time

the real question is am i able to play tonight? its not primetime yet. a lot of ppl are still working and want to play tonight. ITS SATURDAY

they should have given us a screensaver like ha ha got your money ha ha
i know queues when new league starts in poe but there you have xxthoudands and queues is counting down but this now 177 takes ages, what will they do if thousands are coming later

the updates made it even worse. now i have constant crashes with no report window or whatever. its just crashing like i would activate cheats by pressing alt+f4 lol. and join games is after the update even worse. i see a nice baal game in hell, click on join. eeeeeeeh. nope not gonna happen.

question is how many queues there are, i dont think only still 177 other players want to log in
and it shows 120 now from 17:06 321 ro now 120 at 17:26

after 20 minutes i lvl up to rank 319 in queue ! AMAZING STUFF

have 20 more to enjoy^^
97 now
85 woooow
62 now at 17:30
40 at 17:34
25 to go
7 at 17:36

a crazy jump to 229 nice

339 → 234 in 30 mins, taking a nap
234 → 150 : 10mins

its so ridiculous that this company isnt responding anymore. this comes from activision. “LET THEM PAY AND WE FIX IN A FEW MONTHS EVERYTHING” back in the days every hour some1 from blizz would give an answer but today they give a s**t about customers.