*Urgent Classic Matter*

If you guys think you have it bad, trying playing classic HC. Most of the time there is NOT A SINGLE GAME displayed in any of the 3 difficulties. With no public games showing and no shared stash, it makes it pretty much IMPOSSIBLE to mule items for people who dont have any friends in game. Both of these issues need to be addressed NOW.

1 Like

Hi,

I’m playing only HC on Classic and LoD. You can find for sure my public games if the server allows you to see them :slight_smile:

Another bump up!!

1 Like

find angelofdeth on jsp and ill pm you the discord

1 Like

I’ve been playing for a long time aswell and I’m sad to see how abandonned Classic is by the dev team. Please do something!!!

3 Likes

Sorry but can I get it here? I dont want to create account just to find you and get link ;/

1 Like

can you PM on this forum? if so PM me and ill link it

1 Like

still need a classic fix

1 Like

yes a fix would be nice

1 Like

risk it for the biscuit https:// discord. gg/ VvqS7MYc

1 Like

Please fix this… cannot see any games most of the time.

1 Like

Daily bump.

Let’s get some attention here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t See any PM button…

1 Like

Coming back to keep activity on this thread because it’s still a major issue and is going to continue to be.

Would appreciate a blue at the very least telling us they’re not ignoring us, and are now aware of the issue.

2 Likes

@Oarankar why none od you moderators response to this tread but responding to others less important?

Where are GM from Blizz? Where are you guys?

1 Like

Honestly we’re overdue for some sort of acknowledgement.

This issue is legitimately killing an entire portion of your community guys. You can’t be addressing low priority stuff and ignore this.

4 Likes

agreed, im about to just put the game down

1 Like

Still waiting Blizzard… Anything???

Thank you :slight_smile: I appreciate it

1 Like

They are really just answering useless topics like this one

1 Like

Because it’s easy for them to give answers to stupid topics…

It’s so annoying…