Error code 316002

Same problem here. EU

Same problem here. EU

tu as acheté ton jeu sur G2A ou instant gaming ?

Same problem. I submitted a ticket and i am awaiting their response. Cannot wait to find out why this is an issue…

Same problem here EU!

Here I am reading forever and scrolling for an answer only to find 50k ppl writing that they have the problem, well NO SHT you have it since we are on the thread. But no need to spam it this damn hard! WE KNOW YOU HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.

There’s been lots of reports of this…

…but it’s currently 02:10 PST, where Blizzard operate from so it’ll be another 7 or 8 hours before they even notice the threads and start to think about how to fix it. In EU time-zones, we might not see a fix for this today.

3 Likes

Same happening to me when trying to make a new character, not even random names works, just when i thought of creating a new character

Have the same problem, just lost a HC char, cannot create a new one.

EU Realm. Can confirm this bug. Nothing works. Playing HC this is crucial.

Same problem. No matter what name I input it says it’s inappropriate.

Same here EU and Asia got this Bug. America works fine.

Yep, same problem here (EU). First lost my only seasonal HC character to a game crash which is annoying enough, and now can’t even make a new one to check my stash.

Yes same problem here, you get this error regardless of season/non season hero on both soft and hardcore. Blizzard has covered their butts with this one, ain’t nobody gonna be offended by character names anymore

1 Like

This game is dead. As well as her service :laughing:
Error code 316002

Same problem! Where is the blue post???

2 Likes

Same Problem (EU serveur)

Hi everyone, i’ve got the same problem and i don’t know why :confused:
Eu serveur

Same Problem. (EU) plz help

I also experience this problem!