Error code 317002

It worked on the developers machine so must be fixed :slight_smile:
Issue still there for me as well

1 Like

Same problem here, unable to login error 317002.

cant log in so you fixed nothing. still servers ofline. joke company

1 Like

Indeed, they should check before closing all the topics, iā€™m still unable to log in

1 Like

Same, error 317002 as EVERYONE else have gotten since 6am CEST, but ā€œthanksā€ for closing the issue and calling it resolved.

Seems the servers are down and the summer staff at blizz want to go back out into the sunā€¦

2 Likes

How nice if we close the ticket the problem isnā€™t thereā€¦

Like Trump logic with less covid cases if you do less testing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can login to the game, but cannot create a game in season. Non season works fine though. Also getting error 317002 now when trying to start a game in season.

I wonder if they even bothered to check if its actually working, at least for them, before they closed that previous ticket :smiley:

3 Likes

No worries this issue is escalated but Paul is still in a meetingā€¦

My topic was also closed and the game is still not working. So problem not solved.

Same issue here: able to log into the game but unable to create a game in Season or Challenge Rifts. Nice to see other posts closed and issue tagged as resolvedā€¦

Also when you are in the game selecting screen it logs a couple of messages: ā€œDiablo III game servers are not available. Please try again later. (Code 34200)ā€ which looks like itā€™s either a firewall or load balancer thatā€™s causing the issue for EU Seasonal games.

3 Likes

same issue EU nog working on seasonal character

same issue cannot login in to a seasonal char

Iā€™m getting error code 317002.
Blizzard get to work and fix this already!

Nope, not resolved. Same error when attempting to create or join seasonal games: 317002.

Having the same error when attempting to create seasonal game not fixed

Same here as well.
It seems like they have already solved the issue on their side, maybe we just need some additional information what to doā€¦

Same here still not solved cant do anything ( not campaing not adventure) )