Error code 317002

I think the whole closing of the topic was thinking we all were posting this because of maintenance but since maintenance is long over there is a clear issue with the seasonal server…

That’s absolutely right Liquid. I hope they are going to manage this issue soon…
I want to finish my set dungeon :smiley:

There is still problem creating game with error code 317002.
Related thread was closed by telling login problems were resolved, but people still cannot create seasonal games. Non-seasonal games work.

5 Likes

Exactly the same here

I am still having the same problem here.

I am having the same problems.

Getting Error code 317002 for private session , code 30000 for public session and in chat error 34200.

Nálam ugyan ez van sajnos.

subj :frowning:
EU Servers

Support, hello, wake up

1 Like

Still getting Code 317002 and 34200 even when moderators stats issues has been fix.

3 Likes

I have same problem too. Code 317002.

Same here.
EU server.

1 Like

Hardcore works, seasonal doenst ( maybe that info makes it easier for the mto ofind it)

Oho blizzard back - they just close all other post in technical support with code 317002.

Hello, this seperate issue is being investigated, thanks for letting us know!

3 Likes

Nice you merge the topics but how about give an update and change your original post saying it was fixed?

3 Likes

I think ppl should stop opening new topics about this issue, since the admin is closing and merging all of them to this one…
Other hand I’m pretty sure they understood the problem and trying to solve it atm.

The other topics were started because the original one got closed saying it was fixed which it wasn’t.

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply. Please keep us updated about any changes.

I cant get nonseason, season or season HC to work, same error code all over for me.