GR 150 cleared but not recorded 04/08/2020

Started using the list (thanks for compiling it), eventually got to 37.244.33.183: was working OK for GR records for me 7 or 8 runs, but has now stopped recording records on the solo leaderboard. I did notice legendary loot from guardian and shards was not being identified in the chat pane whilst the leaderboard update was working - and that when the leaderboard record update stopped working then legendary loot was being identified in the chat pane.

1 Like

just cleared the same GR as personal best on a server that was not listed:
connections: 37.244.32.94 (UNKNOWN)

The GR is NOT on the LB so this server looks bad, yet when I identify a legendary from the same GR loot and shift click with clan chat the item is showing (for me). Guess that this easier way to spot a good server is not working for me.

Had a couple of LB failures like this in a row and I am considering switching to another game entirely and forget about D3 and season 21.

1 Like

You just identify an item and see if auto shows in clan chat not shift click and you post manually the itemā€¦ And to see what people and you are looting you have to enable from click on clan news and click on the small gear icon and tick on items

Folks imho its better to ignore that clan-chat item stuff entirely. There are several different features defective on servers, mostly minor things but also bigger ones like this leaderboard stuff. It could well be that a server has working clan chat but not working leaderboard saves and vice verse.
A friend had just a game where he was greeted with an error message when he clicked on a shop. I noticed several failure messages just for trying to log into existing games.

It could be and probably happens to be also that the servers still working okay become gradually worse. Something with the last maintenance on the EU serverfarms went completely wrong and has to be fixed as soon as possible.

I set a random personal record roughly 30 minutes ago, which was not recorded. The servers IP was not on the list sadly. A few minutes ago, after hopping through different public games, a message about the new personal record was shown. And yes, itā€™s listed in Career Records.

1 Like

so on the 37.244.33.183 which stopped working for me - i found 37.244.33.63 which has worked. interestingly, the record which didnt show up or record on 183 was listed as my previous record on 63 when i did the next clear!

1 Like

Nice tnx for sharing, so we have a blue post that have been fix, hopefully.

So next test will be get into a bad listed server and try get a record there :smiley:

1 Like

I can confirm that 37.244.33.101 which was listed as not saving, has (since the blue post) successfully recorded a solo LB update for me - so perhaps this really has been fixed! Thanks for all your hard work helping to push this forward.

2 Likes

Good morning all!

Thanks Boubou for sharing the US post here :slight_smile:

The issue with the leader boards not recording updates should now be resolved as of late last night.

Thank you all for your patience and all the information provided!

If problems persist please let us know.

7 Likes

is there anyway to get my run in leaderboards? server didnt register when i did rank 1 run. Seems like have to do everything again.

Earlier in the thread they said noā€¦

Every previous time weā€™ve had this issue, any clearances that werenā€™t recorded on the leaderboards have to be re-done, they wonā€™t be back-dated.

OMG

i just did 150 in 6 minutes 29 seconds and it wasnā€™t recorded!

lol

As the title statesā€¦no matter what lvl i go across 126ā€¦leederboard still [expletive] !!
[expletive] this [expletive]ā€¦ most probably mi LAST seson in D3 , and most probably will move over to Path OfExile , thiis is totaly unnaceptable.

• No server stability .
  • Party play totaly unplayable without eny lag spykes
  • Leederboard down and broken
  • Character skill bug
  • HC totaly a no go due to server running on 1986 rigs i guess
  • Blizz support and fixing, down to asking players to fix it for them and not listening to feedback guess Activision ruined it ā€¦old BLIZZARD is no more.
    I do suspect a big fail incoming with D4 aswell.

Post edited by Blizzard to replace swear words with ā€œ[expletive]ā€

1 Like

Shaolin and ramler thank you for letting us know. Iā€™ve escalated your reports. We fully understand your frustration, and are very sorry for your experience with the leaderboard of late.

Hello Blizzard Support,

This problem is happening again. I have reported in the bug section. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/season-leaderboards-are-not-updating/23772

Do you know if the completed runs will be retroactively posted? Also, when this problem will be fixed because it would defeat the purposes of trying to get a higher rank.

Not true, EU is also bugged. Just ended up my 4 days gr138 pushing with 11:34 time (forest + snowball on the boss) just to get complately dissapointed because it was not recorded. At least I can print the screenshot as a consolation prize. Seems time to end the season now, it wonā€™t be fixed by 8th either way.

@Boubou Donā€™t answer if you have no idea. just had a GR 135 Clear on Necro and nothing was recorded.

Thanks Blizzard for making the game better

I did not get message about new record and it was not updated on leaderboard:

https:// i.imgur. com/HnYeh4V. jpg (apparently I canā€™t post links, you need to remove spacebars from that linkā€¦)

1 Like

Great, it looks like that after this August failure with not updating leaderboards where results were lost complately Blizzard introduced some robustness feature and they can update the results later on.

Good job :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just ran greater rift 100, old was 98, not updating. Leaderboard shows 98 and didnā€™t get the personal best notification either. Got blood shard cap raise to 1500 tho.