GR 150 cleared but not recorded 04/08/2020

So bad that this bug keeps coming back. i also have the problem records do not register . Also lame that the leaderboard era still has not changed.

This ā€˜bugā€™ keeps coming back just because coders use same old codes and dont find the cause of problem.

Yes, it is the same thing, over and over again :frowning:

1 Like

I also had the problem that I made a gr 135 push twice today on the EU-Server but it was not recorded in my profile, only the bloodshards rose to 1850 accordingly. Please fix that. Thank you. Is it possible that the 135 shows in my profile or do I have to do it again?

1 Like

Dearest Blizzards,

I just cleared a 148 with my dh, 8 seconds to go and my highest ever clear. It would be Rank 2 on the Season 22 LBs but it didnā€™t register :frowning:

I have a video of the clear to prove it, but something is up with the LBā€™s.

Pleeeeeeease can work your wonders and fix it? The magic of the game and all the effort is put it so I can push for ranks, donā€™t take that away or covid will be a nightmare!!

much love kolonel x

2 Likes

What the hell, I tried to report a ticket and no luck?

I finally get the DLC and push to try and get on the leaderboard and I have to deal with this stuff? Anyone know how to fix? I finally hit 75 after a day of grinding and itā€™s not even recognised?

Hello,

I was bored and realized i did not unlocked primals on my normal non season characters, so decided to do it with my Monk.
I wrongly thought primals were unlocked at 80 so climbed and did a 82 , seeing no primal i was curiousā€¦ also there were no ā€œgz you beat your best messageā€
Checking on my profile career still shows 61.
I searched and found this issue, since shards are increased, is it possible only the ā€œfirst scripted primalā€ is bugged alongside , GR Career recording ?
Wanted to share this because, breaking the 70 barrier during the bug may be one of a kind , since i am sooo slow :smiley:

Thanks,

There is no guaranteed primal when you complete a tier 70 or higher gRift in non-season; the guaranteed primal is only in season.

Well then, how can i be sure if I have unlocked primals or not?
My thought is , since my career does not show anything above 61, it may not be unlocked, i donā€™t know how the tracking goes but the two may be related since some part of diablo servers are not aware of which GR Levels people have finished.
Just have to wait i guess, thanks.

1 Like

Update, its not tracking any times at all meaning the 5 minute challenge is not tracking as well.

I did the run in 4 minutes but got nothing, maybe look at how times are being worked out?

The same problem GR 120 was done and I havnt records, yesterday the same problem with GR 118. This is no normal !!!

Yes, I see my Grift from a few days ago was updated
Thank you Blizzteam

3 Likes

Reading this thread, im confident that my action was right.
Deleting this game.
:innocent: