GR 150 cleared but not recorded 04/08/2020

Blizzard, seriously, what are you doing?? After a month of efforts, we finally managed tonight to clear a GR150 with my friends, but this was for nothing as it does not show up in our records! This shows once again your lack of professionalism, and the lack of resources allocated to this game…

11 Likes

Ihate the same problem only on a 108. I am sick af the problems lateley in the game.

Hi i was long time trying do 132 in time and finally did it , and the game still have me on leaderboard with 131 record solo. I should be now like 303 place EU. Its so annoying , i hope you will edit the leaderboard. What is the point of the leaderboard if it does not work properly? Want screenshoots? No problem at all , tell me where i can show it to you. Its not an issue only about me , there are a loot players who can have that issue. If someone did have situation like that just said it here , we need to be hear by blizzard.

1 Like

I have encountered this just now on the EU servers. I cleared a GR120 solo DH, got my gems and all but my records only show the 119 clear.

1 Like

Yes, same problem on EU server on hardcore. Just cleared GR105 with my Barb. Not shown in leaderboards and not shown in personal records

1 Like

Definitely still an issue: thought it might just be me and logged off for some food but is still not updating upon return.
Don’t know if it’s related or not but I am also not seeing loot notifications in clan chat and my filters haven’t changed at all since I last played.

EU hardcore ladder seems broken again.
Just completed GR111. No update on ladder, no update on personal record.

2 Likes

Also seeing this (Hardcore EU Ladder). Just cleared GR111 solo, with no update on ladder nor personal record!

1 Like

this is definitely still an issue just cleared 120 solo on my barb should have put me at 661 on the EU leader board and it did not register my personal best still says 115 but as you can see I clearly have cleared 120 this kind of negates the entire purpose of playing the season if we cant compete due to our efforts not being logged properly… have they left this game with such a lack of staff that issues like this cant even be addressed now !!!

https://prnt.sc/ttzw4g
1 Like

Same here. Just completed solo Necromancer GR 128, and 127 none of them were registered.

1 Like

where is the blue post ? this kind of utterly negates the point of playing a season for most of us and yet you guys seem awfully quiet concerning a problem thats been recurring for the last 3 months 1 response saying your investigating the issue and its still a problem months later…

2 Likes

Hi, I’ve the same problem.
EU saisonal softcore, I did the 102 in time, but still on the ladder it shows 100.

1 Like

Since your maintenance on august 4 2020,i have issues involving, that my personal records on the leaderboard are not validated or showing, also i could not chat in clan during error code 309012.

1 Like

Got the same problem

1 Like

Same here,

120 and 121 clear on barb, no leaderboard. Shards are ok 1710

1 Like

same 120 barb clear in 12.08 should have put me at 660th on leaderboard but didnt register, not much point in playing if we cant compete on the board !!!

I asked in all my community chats this morning and not a single person could say they pushed solo and had there time register or their place put on the leaderboard so its completely broken and blizz are silent !!!

Same here, just cleared a 132 with seasonal DH and it didn’t register. I can now open a 133 but leaderboards still show my 130 clear :confused:

Same here, I did 115 with seasonal DH but leaderboards still show my 114 clear.

I get the same, just beat my best on DH and it didn’t update

finally achieved my season goal 130+ gr, not recorded! so after a day of searching for a map mob type etc theres no reward for all that work! i know its not up there with the big leagues but its what i wanted to do!