GR 150 cleared but not recorded 04/08/2020

I had the same problem yesterday.

I had the same problem on aug 4th.

same for me with wizzard

I just finished monk 124 with 2 mintues smth left and the leaderboard did not update and it shows me my last record which was 122 something

1 Like

cleared a solo barb 121 just now in 11.20 not registering…

just did a solo barb 121 in 11:20 (have screenshot)… not reflecting on the leader board or personal best… will this be fixed?

1 Like

Blizzard will never fix it… They are as stubborn as a Trump on the golf course with a disgusting smile.

2 Likes

Also experiencing this problem. Blood shard max increased, but no notification and no update to leaderboard. I have saved a screenshot, but don’t know how to post it with this reply.

3 Likes

Did a 139 in 2-player two days ago, record in profile and leaderboard still says 137.

Tried it today and did a 123 solo as DH, previous best was 122. Did not register and still says 122 solo in profile…

Happened to me yesterday, too. The same leaderboard bug happened in oct 2019 if I remember correctly. Your clear is (probably) not going to be re-registered. I would suggest waiting a couple of days, maybe get a new augment or 2 and see if it is fixed. There is going to be a lot of reports I imagine.

i had same problem. i reinstal game and it helped

I just got rank 1 clear on Sader, farmed a ton of maps used 400 keys and now it doesnt show i got the clear. Please fix this, i have screenshots and everything.
Last night it worked for a while got new pb on 150 and today its screwed again

1 Like

As there have been many reports of this, on the EU Technical Support and the US Bug Report forums, all without a response from Blizzard, I’ve tried raising it on the UE General Discussion forum, hoping to at least get acknowledgement of the issue…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/eu-leaderboards-not-recording-gr-clearance-records/20820

3 Likes

It’s seems to me that EU Sc ladder seems broken again.
I’ve just to do another GR 115 but I don’t have an update on my profile or personal record.

1 Like

I cleared 127 GR on Tuesday after the maintenance and just NOW I cleared 128 GR and the clear is not updated in my profile. seems this happens always after each maintenance … ( I thought maintenance is meant to fix bugs not create new ones ) . I have a screen shot of my 128 clear if needed.

Sadly If this happens in US server you will see a faster response. Hope they working on a fix soon.

• Doing any new record will be wasted and pointless now… im not gonna do any new GR record clears till an official reply say its been fixed!!

Game devs really needs to go through the forums from time to time and read what players are going through …

I know D4 has separate team … but what is happening in D3 season 21 is not reflecting a good image of the franchise … ( maybe an August fools joke campaign would draw their attention and fix players GR clears bug … really sad to see where the game is heading to … :frowning: )

I think it’s clear that they are not paying attention here at all, as not a single reply has been received from a Blizzard representative over several days of reporting this.
Blizzard EU Customer Service twitter has replied ot someone several days ago saying it is ‘being looked into’ but nothing since: perhaps we should all take our posts there and inundate them with it until something is done.
I personally sent a message to the official Diablo 3 twitter account reporting this issue and asking for a response and it has so far been ignored. This is despite Blizzard tweeting on the account AFTER I made my post with stupid meme photos about salvaging. Shows their priorities I guess.

1 Like

Greetings, same here, just soloed an 118 and was never registered in the leaderboard
Happened other times in the previous days too when i did better times than the current one on the LB. I smell a buggy queue losing messages…
Why there’s no update at all on that? It’s almost like solo mode being made unavailable or rather, pointless

Just did GR 120 with a WD and no change on the leaderboard, still stuck at 118.
Got the higher shard cap and able to make higher grift…but very sad to waste time on pushing for nothing.

Same here. I did 129 solo yesterday and today 130. Still showing 128. I hope they fix it.

did a Gr130 in 13min 58 an did not register