GR 150 cleared but not recorded 04/08/2020

Same here. From 88 to 90 in solo hardcore and no registration.

Sta accadendo anche a meā€¦ ho fatto record ieri sera e niente. Ho provato poco fa ed ancora una volta sono fermo in classifica.

Same problem for me, this has been going on for days now. Please fix, this is more than annoying! Have you even acknowledged the problem?

Is not only the leader board, your personal best as well and everywhere else. Itā€™s just massive problem, I have the same

Adding my voice here too. Greater rift 95 on Hardcore did not record. Getting increasingly difficult to justify playing this game.

Hello,
I encountered the problem too : my PB is written to be 113, but I pushed up to 118 yesterday.
I can share screens if you want ; it started after the maintenance problem this week, if knowing that can help.
Do you have any fix in mind, can we hope to break in the leaderboard, or are we doomed to stop playing and quit the game ?
Thanks and regards,
Ashjrethul

Same problem hereā€¦happened twice alreadyā€¦made a personal best record GR but not recorded

I have done two GR solo HardCore at 72 and 73 level with no update on leaderboard.

Same problem hereā€¦ twice too at 72 and 73 HC levelā€¦

I have this same issue, trying to push my solo but thanks for no season high ^^

1 Like

Same issue for me. GR solo season high isnā€™t updating at all.

1 Like

Helloooooā€¦ anyone hears us?

We would like to know an eta at least please. Should we continue play this season or itā€™s already over for us?

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Problem is still there cleared a 120 2 times nothing

1 Like

Blizzard donā€™t appear to be responding to EU Technical Support or US Bug Report, so could I suggest everyone thatā€™s affected adds their details to this thread in the US General Discussion forum, where it might get more visibility / tractionā€¦

Add your details to this US General Discussion threadā€¦

ā€¦as Blizzard arenā€™t responding to EU Technical Support / US Bug Report.

By anychance you have slow login to on retrieving character list ? also feels like there arenā€™t many players anymore at most only 11 playing greater rift at highest torment at this moment.

i did finish gr solo 122 more than 3 time and it doesnā€™t update in the ladder
and i have seen its a common problem since many ppl complained regarding the same issue .
kindly fix this shit

There are lots of threads about this. Add your details toā€¦

ā€¦as weā€™re getting zero blue response from EU Technical Support / US Bug Report.

This is still a problem
I solo 2 times now to make sure I did increase the level, but still not updating.
Did yesterday evening, and this morning twice !
Was around 08:25 or so.
I got a Screenshot as proff where I completed a 107 but still personal best is 106.
But I canā€™t add it to the post !!

Hope you find this bug soon so we can compete again :slight_smile:

Best regards

I just finished a GR 123 for the 1st time and itā€™s not saved on my profile (EU server)
Also I didnt get that little message about your personal best when you beat a new GR level.

EDIT: WTF, I just saw that the blue reply is dated june 23rd, itā€™s august 8th by now !