Is Diablo 3 pay2win game?

You paid 100% for D3 and ROS and you can use it 100%. The DLC content can’t be used 100% by you because you haven’t paid for it but that doen’t mean that it’s 100% useless to you.

1 Like

ok. Once again… since first topic… If i have paid (yes i pay too) why i loot items and i can’t use???

Because they are restricted to necro only! Even if you bought the DLC, no other class can use the necro items!

if they are restricted to necro, why i loot it?!

I have already explained that.

edit:

And that’s it. I just flagged the first post as trolling. This whole thread has been a massive trolling.

3 Likes

explained what?! Why loot something i can’t use?! i dont understand that.
If u have necro, u can use 85% of all loot and others 15% is for “other classes”

in my case, i dont have necro, 85% is loot for my char, 10% for “other clases” and 5% i’m imposible to use.
It’s not fair!!!
If i dont have necro, Blizzard need to do something like: 90% for my char and 10% for “other classes” (Necro NOT INCLUDED)

Guys, please, stop feeding it.

Why? Because I feel i was scammed?

Why? Because i talk about something its 100% incorrect?

explain this to me please:
in my case, i dont have necro, 85% is loot for my char, 10% for “other clases” and 5% i’m imposible to use.

Because, as we have established earlier in this thread, Blizzard have the right to change the game any way they see fit. So they have the right to add something to the game that you are unable to use to its fullest intent. Luckily for you you are still able to play the game.

It would be worse if your problem was that you only had a computer running windows XP which was adequate when ROS was launched. But today you can’t play ROS on XP and you’d therefore be forced to pay for an upgraded system.

So many words… and you don’t say anything!

Feelings often beat logic! :disappointed_relieved:

if i pay for something and i cant use it… yes! i feel i was scammed. When i buy the game, Blizzard dont say “u will loot items, and u will not use them”.

Lets the grown ups have some rest now.

just answer me this one please!
How u feel if u buy D4 and 90% of the loot was to use in WoW. U will be happy?

Expert level Trolling here stop feeding it.

Still im a kind guy so i might try explaining it again in a stupid way maby… who knows

Lets put it like this …You bought 100% of diablo 3 reaper of souls. since the necromancer came out that game became 90% the other 10% is the necromancer BUTT stilll you get his items for FREE you just cant use them becouse you havent bought the character.if you buy the caracter the game becomes 100% again.

This is a Very stupid way to put it but maby like this youl understand. If not all hope is lost

i’m not blind! Most of u are the trolls in here. I just make one question and i wanna help to understand my question.

I buy the game, and i loot items i’m 100% impossible to use. (100% understand)
then, i need to pay “AGAIN” to use something i have payed early?!!? That make sence?!?!?!

same question for u:
How u feel if u buy D4 and 90% of the loot was to use in WoW. U will be happy?

if blizzard prevented the drop of necro items for who does not have necro patch there would be no drop. But now there is a drop and you can salvage it and get materials. It is your profit. You did not pay for necro but you win crafting item. :slight_smile:

Only notice now! U afraid Jazz make more post count then you? hahahahaah

and will be all perfect!

I’d be mad if that was the case!
But in Diablo it’s different. If the 15% is true then it’s only 2,5% of the drops that can be for a class that you can’t play.

And I have absolutely zero interest in what my post count is or isn’t. In fact, I’d rather have it low and meaningful.

So explaint to me the diference! Its not about the %%% but the true!
U will be mad if u loot WoW in D4… and i dont have “my point” when i say: its not fair loot necro gear once i dont have it!

i know. Only meteror go mad with that. and have to post something only because +1 in count