Is Diablo 3 pay2win game?

1. You can’t … just like you can cant get to level 70 free without buying expansion pack.

2. Necro loot is just the same as any other loot. They got added into RoG chances for all playable classes.

3. Becuase it was put into the games coding for item generation. I guess having different tables for non dlc buyers and dlc buyers would had involved to much work and the fact a non dlc buyer getting a very occasional necro drop is that irrelevant to the long term progress of that character that it made the separate tables not needed.

If necro drops happens way to often then you would have a point but they don’t.

2 Likes

No 3 sorry was answering your No 4 query

If i can’t get necro loot for FREE, then don’t say (not you) my necro loot is free! Cuz it’s not!

no problem in here.

They dont know how to make it different tables? Yes they know. But they dont do it. Because? I dont know, and i dont care!

“very occasional necro drop is that irrelevant to the long term progress”
No its NOT irrelevant. Cuz " long term progress" i destroy 10000 items i PAY for, and i’m impossible to use! And in this 10000 items i may got 100 Primal Perfect items.

I have been playing d3 since Necro launch and long before. Must have less than 50 items that are necro items that I have looted from my non necro characters. I think you are over exaggerating numbers there. You don’t pay for items, you pay for access to blizzard servers.

u dont care about that. It’s ok! But i care… because i pay for that loot (like you) and i wanna use it. Or trade that for something i can use in the chars i pay for. If i loot necro armor, i wanna trade it for Wizzard armor or other…
If i loot necro weapon, i wanna trade it for other weapon i can use…
I dont wanna PAY for something i real cant use, unless i PAY again!!

I have the point, i have reason and i’m not blind!

polluted. you shouldn’t find items for a class you can’t play in a game without trading

1 Like

Ok you care but its so miniscule and irrelevant. You can get wizard loot by using necro items…just salvage necro item and use mats to convert rares to legendary. If you put any amount of serious time into d3 you will have more mats than you will ever need so its not as if its particularly hard to do.

No i can’t. I dont have Necro DLC. Others can do that. I can’t!

Well, this is Blizzard!
U loot itens u can’t use (unless u pay after u pay for the loot), and u can’t trade then because… well… u may pay again to play with something u loot when u buy the game…
heheheheh! OMG!

Please!!! Just tell me ANY OTHER game, this happen. U pay for the game, u loot items… but u cant use them unless u pay again.
Just give me one other game… just one!

I thought you are complaining at playing a non necro class ( I meant to say sorc) and getting necro only items drop when you don’t have access to the necro. If this is the case all you do is take the necro item your sorc looted and salvage it. Use the salvage item to convert yellow sorc items into legendary items usable by a sorc using the cube.

if i loot one Armor, it’s my option equip ir or not. I can salvage, i can drop it or i can equip it. Because i loot one armor… i can equip it?! Right?! No! Because i loot one Armor, and i can’t equip it…because i need to pay again!

Please!!! Just tell me ANY OTHER game, this happen. U pay for the game, u loot items… but u cant use them unless u pay again.
Just give me one other game… just one!
Tell me any other game this happen (any non Blizzard game)

Dark Ages of Camelot…you could get savage items drop evenif you not have Shrouded Isle expansion? I prob can find other games if I research

1 Like

is it free? It like Diablo. No shop online… no nothing… just pay and play! ?

" Subscriptions – View Product Accounts (Game Logins) that are associated with the selected Persona (Master Account)." It’s not the same!

Yes I agree its a pain but its hardly game breaking. I think you are just making a mountains out of molehills.

DaoC has not always been on free shards. Back on original servers (which you paid for) you could get other class items if you not buy the expansion.

There was a monthly sub but you also had to pay for the expansions

:joy::joy::rofl: well… yeah! Why not?! Have u imagine if they do the same in D4? U pay, and 20% of your loot is for WoW.
And to play with 4ºchar (monk, spider-man or other) u have to buy Starcraft
Some will say “i’m crazy”, well maybe… maybe… But they do this in D3. So…

WoW is a different game entirely to D3 as is StarCraft. They don’t do anything like that in D3. You just get a minor inconvenience if you don’t buy the necro pack.

Anyhow I am out for the night. Good luck bone spearing Malthiel with your Demon Hunter :slight_smile:

Ok, I understand the situation in here.
I get it.
Someone has to pay him the DLC…

I’ve read the runes and they told me this :
Aerin is trying to make so much noise, that in the end someone will pay him the Necromancer DLC to make him shut up.

And indeed, it seems the only reasonable way to end this curse.
Developpers don’t have the time to make a different loot table for non-necro, because they’re working for Diablo IV. It’s crystal clear !

Do you realize Aerin?
You’re making a hard life for soooo much players by further delaying the launch of Diablo IV because of petty squabbling ?

Are you sure you want to do this?
Look at how angry they are already !

2 Likes

Why u do this to me… :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

https://i.ibb.co/ChHfqS0/Sem-T-tulo.jpg
i buy and i offer Diablo 3 to my friends. I dont need nothing :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

But now, im sad. I will dont say more anything.
U happy now?

:joy::joy::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::joy: They need love in body! People are to angry this days!

Go right ahead…

Heck, it’s not like I need the souls…

wow!

I have Blackthorne’s Spurs. No need that! Can u beat me now?