Is Diablo 3 pay2win game?

Probably…

1 Like

heim!? U have wings? oO!?!?

Google: diablo 3 wings guide
and some youtube videos on different kinds of wings should show up.
Some of the wings are cosmetic rewards for doing the complete season journey (like butterfly wings in season 17). There is a chance that they’ll show up again in the future.

those wings are from mastering one objective in the set dungeons

How is it pay to win? Tell me? What do you “win” by buying the necro dlc? Do you win the game? No… Do you win over other players? No since pvp is not a thing. Then what do you win? You get a new class…

• Pay to win - a situation where the player can buy in-game content or in-game changes, with real money, that give the player a gameplay advantage or advance the player gameplaywise.

There’s a really good guide by MissCheetah on the US forums…

1 Like

i don’t care about all of this now.
Diablo is not a Pay2win game… ok, i get that!
But diablo is one game, when u pay go get the game them u need to pay again to use for something you have pay early!
in other words. “U pay for the game, then u pay to use what u loot” :smiley:
it’s amazing!

I think most players (myself included) are happy about the necro and that the revenue has helped keeping the game alive and evolving.

i’m happy with necro too. Im realy happy… yeahhhhh. I love it!!!
But pay to loot items and pay to use them. it’s mutch more funny!

You still don’t get it, do you? When you are for example playing a Wizard, and you pick up a Necromancy only item, then by it’s very nature you can’t use that item.

Now, you may argue that you need to pay to use them, right? But what happens if that same hero of yours picks up a Barbarian only item, or a Witch Doctor only item? Does that fall under your same argument.

When you pay for the Necromancer DLC, it’s so that when your start a new game you can select and play the Necromancer class. Beyond that, you don’t pay for anything.

And even then if you have installed the Necromancer add-on, and your Wizard picks up an Necromancer only item, then you’ll still not be able to use it, unless of course you save it to your stash for use with a previously created Necromancer hero.

How many times must this be explained before you understand?

2 Likes

In all fairness Aerin has a point in that it could seem odd that you drop stuff that you can’t use, because even if he would never play crusader (or another class) he still have the option to play the class.
He’s just wrong about that it’s a scam and pay to win. In the worst case it’s a deliberate act from Blizzard in trying to promote the Necro class and coerce players into buying it :smile:

3 Likes

He could create a Barbarian, or a Witch Doctor, to use the items. The point he’s making is that for players that haven’t bought the Necromancer DLC, it’s not possible to make use of Necromancer-specific gear that drops (which, due to smart loot, is at most 2.5% of drops when playing another class).

1 Like

people realy need 152 topics to understand that!?

Buy the necro or destroy the gear … an move ahead

1 Like

You started it, You’re the one who didn’t listen when people said you can still find necromancer (although rarely) items even if you don’t have the Necromancer DLC. You’re the one who didn’t understand that those items still have value to you if you salvage them…

3 Likes

again?!

Explain to me why do i have to get only “junk items”?!?! instead of Armor\weapon i can use?!
Don’t start all again please!

When’s the last time you used a Blackthorne’s amulet? Or some of the dozens of junk drops that are instant salvage?

2 Likes

again!?
Can i use that one if i loot it? Yes!
Can i use Inarius’s Reticence if i loot it? No! Why? Because i dont have Necro…
I’m ready to start all over! Send it to me…

and btw:

Do u have any brain Problems!? or if u are typing just for postcount, let me know! That way i dont ask if u have brain bug! That way u will be smart :wink:

You didn’t answer my very simple question: when is the last time you used a Blackthorne amulet (Duncraig Cross)? Even if you probably have had several drops of it.

Taking the whole thread into consideration; if anyone seems to have a brain bug the arrow is pointing at you.

oO? i have Brain Bug!!! Wtf !! If i hug you… u will be better?!