To the Diablo 3 devs - Feedback from a Disabled Persons point of view please listen

I have Cerebral Palsy basically that means I have very bad hand control and I actually play Diablo 3 with the use of one finger only. I Love Necro but I can only play this build shown as the “Luciferkain” hero here…

https://eu.diablo3.blizzard.com/en-us/profile/KainsTorment-2822/hero/119397222

I have 3 plees…

1. Can you please make this certain build hit harder or more hardcore etc. I only play solo.

2. As I use “Land of the Dead / Frozen Lands” I need " Simulacrum / Reservoir" … However as you need to press both of these buttons at once which is an absolute nightmare if you only play with one finger… Could you just make Simulacrum work in-tandem with Land of the Dead or just make an extra rune, or even a macro, or even dont need it at all but make Land of the Dead better.

3. I actually like playing my Non Seasonal as I’m stronger with Paragon I’m at 1158 and I can just about play the game for fun I mean. I really bother with Seasonal stuff as its just too hard as I’m too weak and I just die. its a absolute I soloed GR70 and I’ve only managed it once last year at Paragon 1158. Please please please can you make Primal Ancients unlock in Non Seasonal mode? Or remove the timer in GR75 just so I can get Primal Ancients on my Non Seasonal hero so it’ll make this hard hame slightly easier for me to play and therefore I’ll enjoy it more.

As I play on a Mac I couldn’t play Diablo 4 even if I wanted too so that means I’ll be playing Diablo 3 for years and years so please help out a disabled guy enjoy D3 by doing these tiny changes.

2 Likes

It’s no secret that a lot of players use so called gaming keyboards that come with a control panel/app where you can configure a lot of things.

Then you can configure one or more keys to repeat a keypress signal at certain intervals - a more advanced function than using number lock, and you can make actions in the app that make one key press perform more key presses (so called macros). I don’t know if gaming keyboards (and gaming mouses/mice) are available for Mac OS.

Automated gameplay is not allowed in Diablo 3. But there is a grey area where inputs from keyboards don’t seem to be regarded as illegal.

You’ve had advice in the past…

October 2020…

June 2020…

March 2020…

In all of those threads, you were given advice about builds that needed less button mashing and in one of them a link to a USB foot pedal, which would simulate keyboard presses by use of your feet so you didn’t need to rely on hand control. For example…

1 Like

Thanks but I have a very certain setup at home and a very certain build, it’s now down to the devs

1 Like

Oh, well. They’re just not going to spend money to alter a decade old game to address the issues a single one-fingered Mac player that is having issues with a specific build when the issues can be overcome with local hardware / software.

2 Likes

Aren’t primals unlocked after soloing a GR 70?

Primals are indeed unlocked when a solo GR70 (or higher) is successfully completed.

However, it should also be noted that if you hadn’t previously unlocked this non-seasonal, and you successfully do it during a season, as the end of the season the unlock is transferred back to non-seasonal.

The OP claims they’ve only solo’d a GR70 once last year, i.e. 2021…

However, they unlocked access to non-seasonal primals back in June 2020…

In other words, the OP’s had access to non-seasonal primals for well over two years at this point. Heck, if you take a look at the OP’s non-seasonal Necromancer LuciferKain and scroll down to their Templar, what do we see…

1 Like

What we see is about the most useless weapon in the game
At least it has the nice red border.

1 Like

What we see is that the OP was asking for primals to be made available to his non-seasonal heroes, despite previous threads from him, posted over two years ago, confirming that he had already unlocked access to them. The screenshot was just to show that the OP even has a primal equipped.

This all tends to confirm my suspicion that these threads may not be genuine.

1 Like

Hmmm
Interesting. :thinking:

1 Like