WTF happen in Challenge Rift

Ok, I have been away for awhile from D3 and now I am back for double bounty since I heard from someone saying that. But not sure it is also apply to the non season player like me.

Anyway, I usually do the challenge rift and today it was very weird. It shown the Necro new set on the screen and then when I actually play, it showed up with charge Bab. WTF. Since the other guy join in, I decided to carry on. I wanted to test again and this time correct one show up with the Necro. Again completed the quest and talked to the lady.

Done and expecting to get 2 chests when I switch to adventure mode but only 1 chest given me from the challenge rift. Then I log out and log back in to see if I can get the second chest and this time Necro has gone and only showing charge Bab on the screen. WTF. Seriously something mess up. Never seen it before. I don’t think I can get the chest back and freaking confusing. Get your S h * t together Blizzard and what a nice way to welcome back.

Double bounty rewards are only available to seasonal heroes.
However, on EU servers, it’s currently bugged…

As you’ll see, Blizzard have acknowledged this one.

Indeed…

We’re awaiting US Tech Support waking up / getting into the office for a response to this one, as it’s only 08:35 Pacific right now.

Mine was opposite to you meteor. It showed the Necro and when join came up with Bab. Second time was correct Necro and Necro. Third time was showing Bab but this time I can’t be bother to play but not sure what will show up when I play. So confusing. Anyway, I am back to SC2. Same company but SC2 makes me feel I am in complete control and less bug than D3. And thank for the quick respond Meteor. GL HF in D3 (SC term lol).

Nope, Necro was last week’s Challenge Rift.
This week’s Challenge Rift is supposed to be the Barb, as shown here…

1 Like

You mention the challenge rift. -Double caches are for bounties only, NOT the challenge rift.

He came back because of the double bounties, but he attempted to do the Challenge Rift too. Last week’s CHR was bugged - it would show you a Raekor/Charge Barb in the menus (correct for CHR 164) but then dump you into a game with a Necro (correct for CHR 163). If you completed it as the Necro, as this was for a previous week’s CHR, no reward would be granted.

Anyway… we’re onto CHR 165 now.

1 Like

The same thing happened on the asia server at season start. Had to start from scratch to get going…