Hearthstone installed but i don't have the play button

same issue here on PC, appeared on 12 Sep around 21:00 CET. I played one match of HOTS without issues, exited the game and found that the PLAY button for HOTS and HS got replaced by INSTALL. doesn’t locate, doesn’t update, doesn’t play. on Android device HS is still working

//EDIT: followed instructions form the web to clear cache folder in AppData. worked. no reinstall needed

My husband and I got the same problem this morning.
As we turned our PCs off yesterday Windows 8.1 had an update.
Can it be related to that??

After trying the solution with: Turn off all bnet stuff for 1-2 minutes everything is back to normal.

I have the same problem since yesterday evening, couldnt find any solution. Blizzard hear us!

He all,

Thank you for using the search function to try and find a solution or answer, but please do not bump such old threads. If you cannot find a recent thread that matches your description, create a new thread for yourself instead.

For now, please delete the Battle.net Cache and Battle.net Files and see if the play option returns afterwards. Make sure to follow the steps closely and first close the Blizzard Launcher completely before deleting the folders.

If that does not improve things for you, create a new thread here so we can look into this further.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!