HS Timed Out Error

I have an error about HS when I launch the game. “Your game timed out as it was requesting data from the HS utility service. Please relaunch HS to reconnect” and right corner of the screen “HS:CT;NetCacheDecks=0;NetCacheCollection=0;NetCacheCardValues=1”

Only EU server. I can reach other servers.

I tried restart my connection,reinstall game and changing IP

Is this a common issue or personel ?

10 Likes

I have the same problem!

1 Like

Hello,

To sort this problem, try the following:

• delete the Hearthstone folder in C:\Users\ [username]\AppData\Local\Blizzard
  • delete the Blizzard Entertainment folder in C:\Users\ [username]\AppData\LocalLow

If the problem persists we may need to check your account so please open a support ticket and include in the Description the error text “HS:CT;NetCacheDecks=0;NetCacheCollection=0;NetCacheCardValues=1”

9 Likes

I’m getting the same error message on my android phone what should I do?

Same thing is happening to me as to Hitagi, on my Android. Only on data, WiFi is working fine. Being within the same day seems like it might mean something.

Same problem happens to me like every 3 months when new dlc arrive. Tried a lot of different solvings, reinstalled the game, rebooted pc, deleted Hearthstone and Blizzard Entertainment folders and still nothing works. Im shocked that developers do not give any good answers, they just stay silent or give useless advices like “try to reinstall”. First time i got this problem it lasted for 1 day and suddenly disappeared.
Looks like I won’t get 500 wins with demon hunter :confused: , thanks blizzard.

5 Likes

I’ve the same issue… I send a ticket… Please, help me guys… How did you resolve this problem ?

1 Like

Same problem here NetCacheCardValues=1

1 Like

Same issue here - suggestion from @Shilmael didn’t work. Any ideas??

1 Like

I am facing the same problem - hearthstone doesn’t start on my mobile displaying error code netcachecardvalues=1.

It only happens if I launch the app using mobile data, the app works fine if connected to wi-fi

1 Like

Im having the exact same problem. I didnt know whether it was a problem with my network provider or hearthstone servers. Seems like its hearthstone. Haizz

1 Like

Same issue.

Facing timeout issue both on desktop and on Mobile.

Switch over to mobile data and the game launch without issue.

Tried switch region to EU (playing on Americas) and the game launch without issue as well.

I have the same issue persisting for a few days now on the EU server, switching to Americas it works just fine. I am using the game on MacOS Mojave. Please help!

2 Likes

I got the exact error as OP (Apathe). I am on mac, haven’t seen any advice.

The problem started after the 19.2 update and Asia and America works fine.

Please help, I can’t play on my computer :frowning:

And same issue here, on MacOs. Sent you a ticket too.

EDIT:
I tried the solution from this thread: deleting the Hearthstone and Battle.net folders and reinstalling.

The error code changed from:
HS:CT;NetCacheDecks=0;NetCacheCollection=0;NetCardValues=1
to
HS:CT;NetCacheCardValues=1

Blizzard Support ticket doesn’t load I don’t know why. Please help!

1 Like

I have had two contact with support but the problem is still open.
This is the advice I have been given:

• Uninstall deck tracker - seems to be a PC advice since this is just an app on mac and I have reinstalled the game without any effect. I tried moving deck tracker to trash, didn’t work.
  • Use a mobile connection - tried, didn’t work
  • Use VPN - actually bought a VPN service for a month, tried four servers, didn’t work.

It seems this error is normally due to bad internet or problems with the connection. But my internet works fine. I can play on my mobile via the same internet as my computer.

If anyone else finds a solution it would be much appreciated.

I got a new mail from support.

1. Delete the Hearthstone option files.
  2. Press CMD + Shift + G to open the Go to folder
  3. Navigate to ~/Library/Preferences/Blizzard folder
    If there is no Blizzard or Hearthstone folder, show hidden files and folders by pressing CMD + SHIFT + .
  4. Delete the Hearthstone folder.

This solved it for me. At last! Big thanks to blizzard support.

3 Likes

I have the same problem and I already try to turn off my modem and re instal the specifications of my wi fi on my Mac and the issue persists… Can u help me fix it? thanks

Hi,

This solution solved my problem, but it re-occurs the next time I try to log-in. Is there a more permanent solution to the issue?

Thank you for helping me that really work for me,thanks a lot