Mercenaries tutorial unplayable (can't finish it)

So I tried to try mercenaries and I came to the part where I need to upgrade Tyrande, and well…the game wouldn’t let me, so I restarted it, and now when I want to upgrade it and progress the tutorial, I can’t, because I am locked on screen with ‘protectors’ and can’t change it to the one where Tyrande is… That’s about it, help pls!

1 Like

I am experiencing the same issue. Can’t even open my packs before completing the tutorial.

Here the same issue, i cant open my packs either

@ JukusMaximus I have gotten one step further, click starting party and select Tyrande fro, the dropdown menu. I have 50 coins to upgrade her but it still says i dont have enough coins

JukusMaximus I closed and opened it again and its fixed

Same bug here since yesterday, can’t fix it and can’t play this mode. Really upset.

same here, there was lag at the launch and I couldn’t build merchant cart. Still stuck there

As the title says,when i finished the first part of the tutorial,made my tavern and upgraded an ability the game crashed and when i got back in i couldnt continue,the game keeps making me go and upgrade an ability but i already spent my coins,so im just stuck in this loop.

4 Likes

I just wrote a thread on it, I have the same issue

same here aswell, tutorial quest 2

Same here aswell :sob: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

Same, cant build the cart that lets you open packs because my workshop is full of other things.

My Mercenaries bugged too. I chose Tyrande’s ability upgrade and can’t do anything now. Can’t complete tutorial, can’t open packs. I’m really upset for this bad Blizzard product.

Same here - server disconnect during ability upgrade. Since then can’t do anything in Mercs. Also my BG’s rating was reset to zero.

Thank you greedy Lizzards :lizard:

I call this job well done :eggplant: :peach:

So I got to the point in the tutorial where I started my camp. I created a “beer van” where I can craft and upgrade my mercenaries.

I upgraded my Tyrande with the points, then the servers laged out / the game bugged, and I restarted the game.

Now the game only shows a “quest icon” over the “beer van” and there is no tutorial arrows or anything.

When I open the “beer van” I am only able to see the first tab (the 2 red mercenaries). I cannot go to the green tab (where tyrande is) nor the blue tab. Nothing happens when I click those tabs.

I have tried restarting the game several times and I don’t know what to do to continue the tutorial.

Thanks for any help.

3 Likes

Similar here, servers died when I claimed the tutorial bounty 1 gave me and now I can’t build a merchant cart from tutorial bounty 2

In my case, Hearthstone somehow became broken and it started working again after full Windows restart.

Thanks for the suggestion but did not work.

Hello and thanks for the reports!

We’re aware of an working on this.

For more info and updates on currently konwn issues, please keep an eye on this thread:

2 Likes

You would think that they atleast play tested the tutorial, stuck after spending the coins on an upgrade, guess I choose the one they did not test.