Missing cards after new expansion - list included

I’m missing cards, the only reason I know is bc they were in decks that were fine (day before) yesterday.
Some even from those paid for DK decks.
I have no way to check if any of the cards I didn’t have in decks are missing.

Nourish (2)
Wandering monster
Tour Guide (2)
Grand Totem Eys’or
Shadowed Spirit (2)
Darkbishop Benedictus
Bonedigger Geist (2)
Emerald Skytalon (2)
Explosive Sheep (2)
Holy Champion (2)
Aegwynn, the Guardian
Defrost (2)
Fire Sale
Selective Breeder (2)
King Krush
Rimefang Sword
Overseer Frigidara
Patchwerk
Graveyard Shift (2)

4 Likes

Have the same problem here.
The most common cards like nourish you have simply to drag them out of the deck, then release them again inside the deck.
For the legendary one, in my case Ysera the dreamer, patchwerk and zilliax… they are simply gone.

2 Likes

But if you drag them out and then release them, they stop being golden. Therefore you simply replace them with your non-golden copies you own.

Same cards for me, thats suspicious.
Also:
Black Knight
Shadowjewler Hanar
Armagedillo
Darkbishop Benedictus

2 Likes

I can add:
Starstrung Bow

I don’t own non golden copies of these cards.

obliterate for me too

1 Like

ok i think i cracked the code.
SOme of the legacy cards that I obtained via achievement years ago simply went away.
for example i had twisting nether 2x normal and 2x golden.
Now i only have the 2x normal, the golden one are gone.
They did something wrong with the year rotation

1 Like

Add Cat Trick to this list too :disappointed_relieved:

I think you’re right. I’m missing most of those same cards like you.

Encountered same disappearing card issue with Lord Marrowgar. I took the DK loaner deck that gave Lord Marrowgar and I was playing this deck with this card all the way until the update and it completely vanished on the rollover. The deck is now wild, and the deck unplayable because Marrowgar is missing and highlighted in red.

Edit: After some research the missing cards appear to be related to the core set changing, and unintuitively, classic cards that get rotated out also need to be recrafted for use in wild. This still doesn’t explain how my loaner deck card disappeared though…

1 Like

I’m here because that happened to me too.

Because those cards are from Core packs before and then since some of them were changed to new cards, they disappear.
Basically you get the Core cards by leveling up the classes, they can’t be obtained from any packs, nor you could craft them, which means you actually “borrowed” those cards from blizzard lol. And now since some of them were replaced by new cards, they were taken away from you and you need to craft them or obtain them from packs.
I was actually confused today when I logged in and it showed me my druid decks are missing cards, when I looked into them I realize Nourish is missing, because the golden ones are taken from me, I have to mannually replace them with regular ones.

King Krush is also one of the Core cards of Hunter, so you get it for free when you leveled up Hunter before this new expansion, but now it’s replaced by other cards and has entered Legacy pack, you no longer in possession of it.

would have been nice to receive an ingame notification about that.
I would have, at least, saved some dust to craft them.
If there is a list of those cards that i have to recraft wold be neat

Honestly, wtf is this bull**** all about? Blizzard get a hold of yourself. You randomly take cards and delete them out of the game.
My Eyes’or card was my key to the deck that I found most fun to play and now I cannot play it? I acutally have to craft it AGAIN for 1600 dust points?

Blizzard, it is very noticeable that you are in the hand of Microsoft cuz this sh1t is just as sh1tty as the rest of the products you offer. This is just like Windows updates which takes place monday 0900 when everyone needs to work, but oh surprise! You need to restart your computer! Hurray!

4 Likes

I am not sure if I am missing multiple cards, but definitely missing Grand Totem eys’or too.

1 Like

We spent dust on some of these cards, especially if you crafted the gold versions. How can you just take them away?! Why Cat Trick? That just uncrafted itself?!?

Same. Lots of golden cards and their normal counterparts missing. It seems that all of my missing cards are ones gained through leveling up classes or other rewards. My library even has three selections for one card (where usually you only have two, one for the normal, one for the golden). There are two normals (both x2) and one golden. Weird collection glitch all around after launch of Whizbang.

This is effin bs! They are forcing us to recraft LEGENDARIES! What’s your problem Blizzard, It says I literally have to recraft Zilliax, Patchwerk, and Mal’Ganis is just plain missing entirely! WTF?! FIX THIS! How exactly do I even get Mal’Ganis back? It’s not even craftable!

2 Likes

A blizzard came and took away our cards… :dash: :smiley: