Missing cards after new expansion - list included

I have been playing since the beginning and have spent money on card packs multiple times. I am now missing golden cards that I crafted my self, as well as a bunch of regular non golden versions of those cards.

Millions of players are now affected by this and blizzard expects us to live with it. While offering no compensation for loss of cards/money invested into the game. I am literally blown away how they get away with such unprofessional behavior. I can only assume that millions of players will be rage quitting and for very good reason.

Same problem here.
Been playing since beta, i have a huge collection - impossible to tell, ehat cards i am missing.
Some examples:
All DK-cards (obliterate, patchwork, marrogar), nourish, tour guide, alexstasza life binder, …
All rarities from common/rare/epic/legendary.

They HAVE to fix this. I want my cards back!
People payed money to craft them and now they took them away from us!

Can’t believe it…lost so many cards (golden and normal version) and now it’s supposed that I should craft them lol. I also paid to have some of those cards. This is unacceptable @blizzard

10 years that I play this game, can’t even know which cards u stole, cause I never disenchant any of them. Give my cards back!!! :frowning: u can’t do this!

You took my cards away? And I have to craft them again? Are you serious? WTF? Who made this stupid decision?

1 Like

Same here. many new and old cards gone.
impossible to say how many gone

Thank you for steal my cards and for removing the best mode in the game. Very congrats lol >.<

I’m missing a bunch of cards as well. I make it a point to have a complete collection. Blizzard really dropped the ball with this mistake.