Playful sprites error

I never used to have this issue but it happens constantly now last couple days. Nothing on my part has changed, I’ve already reinstalled etc.

I have the same issue on my windows 10 PC since last couple of days constantly as well… Sometimes I switch to VPN and it may work. But even that is not stable. I am based in Turkey.

Still happening. Just launched and haven’t played since yesterday, instant playful sprites error.

Can you try the steps over in the Support Article and let me know if that helps.

Also doing a password reset on your account has been known to resolve this issue for some players.

Password reset as in just change password?

Btw I can play on America region just fine, but as soon as I start Europe it won’t let me get in at all. Europe is where I play.

So with that I don’t see how it’s related to my PC at all.

Yea, just change the password on the account, this can force a refresh of account level data and has been known to fix such issues in the past.

Thank you Schwayjeck, this support article really solved my issue!

Trying but it says incorrect password, it is not. I can log in just fine on here and battle net after logging out and in… Using firefox but tried in edge as well. Is there some issue on your end (as in blizzard I mean)? I’m 100% using the correct password. Edit: obviously or I would not be able to login.

Edit 2: Seems to be working again now consistenly for some reason, I did flushdns but I did it before this as well and it didn’t work that time.

Actually the support article solution works only once, then after restarting computer I have to do it all over again so it’s not a solution for me still. Also changing password didn’t work. Any other solution?

Yeah not working now either for me… what the heck is going on? :thinking:

I have no solution and the fact that it didn’t happen before ( I don’t recall exactly which day it started tho) is what makes me think it’s not on our end.

Edit: Btw Omer can you play on Americas region? I can get on there twice in a row without this error (never get error on there). I’m located in Scandinavia btw.

@Schwayjeck can you forward to the people responsible for the servers that I can enter Americas but not Europe? Seems weird to me. Best regards.

Exact same thing happening here for a week now. It only happens with the combination mac+europe tho. I have to try up to 10 times till it works each time.

American region works instantly. Same account on europe with pc also works instantly.

I’m on PC win 10 … hmm

Guys, can you try to replicate what I described here, and see if it solves your problem to run the game without HS deck tracker after deleting the options cache?

I am trying to understand if there is a conflict between deck tracker and game client after last update since it also happens with me only for the last 2-3 weeks.

So any news? Like I said it doesn’t happen if I launch Americas region, how can it be on my end then? Wouldn’t it happen regardless of region then?

Had to launch eu region several times to be able to play. I’m not angry or anything btw, I just want it to work.

Blezza hi, I also realized switcing to America region works suddenly perfectly well. There seems to be an issue related to EU region…

Same here, both on mobile and PC.
Can connect to Americas without problem.
Did Scan/Repair.

I have the same problem and that technical support ticket doesn’t apply in my case, as I have a Mac. Also, how do I make it work again on my phone? (android samsung) as the issue comes up in both I can’t play it anywhere

I was hopeful the new update would solve it. But still many attempts are necessary to get into the game. Very disappointed there is no statement or investigation going on.

Several people in the german version of this forum complain about this too btw.

I have tried resetting a new password and that did not work and also deleting cache folder etc.

I have been getting the playful sprites error for over a month now every single time I try launch the game, this is really frustrating.

Still happening for me too, but it seems to only happen once now, as in I need to start the game twice compared to like six times before. Is it same for you or just as bad as before?