Playful sprites

Hello, I am getting “playful sprites disrupted Hearthstone servers…” error when trying to log in to the game from mobile app. It is continuing the second day. Don’t remember having that problem before. Have read few posts who had the same problem and seems like I might lose cards or something which I don’t want to. Need your kind assistance, thank you

9 Likes

I have the same problem. Please fix this.

1 Like

Same here… “playfully spirits” on android but on PC (win10) it still works.

1 Like

I have the problem since yesterday on my phone but the game works on PC. Please fix this really soon.

1 Like

Yup. Same problem here. On PC it works just fine, must be a mobile issue, I hope this gets fixed soon!

1 Like

Hi folks!

Sorry to hear you’re running into trouble on mobile. Please go here, and select the MOBILE tab, and run through the steps to attempt to resolve the problem.

Stop showing us , “uninstal and re-install it again” thas the utimatum? Wtf… please report this problem too the main mantaince…

6 Likes

I’m also seeing this for several days, none of the resolution steps help - on my mobile I have 80Gb free so it isn’t a disk issue or memory as I have restarted my phone many times. The phone is a fairly new model - Samsung A70, with the latest version of software installed. It happens both on mobile and WiFi. I have reinstalled the game and it makes no difference. I was able to connect briefly this morning, then when I tried to switch to another account it happened again immediately. Does anyone else on here have multiple accounts (my kids have their own)? I wonder if its related…

4 Likes

I have exactly the same problem. Like you, I own a Samsung A70 and I was able to connect briefly this morning. And I also have 80Gb free on my disk and the latest version of Android was installed on Saturday. I tried to uninstall the application many times, empty the cache, connect from wi-fi or mobile …

2 Likes

Me too, for 4 days now! I have gone through the “technical support” page and followed the steps again! Honestly everytime something gets updated why do we have to delete the whole game and download it again, do you think I enjoy having a 3BG mobile download a few times a year blizzard!?
Guess what, I just cleared all data and it still won’t work! Love the game, not blizzard.

To add to my previous comment, I cant even log in now due to the “playful spirits”
I like what the other person said, stop maki g us delete and re’ install the game, how is that ever a viable solution?!

1 Like

Everyone i see with this problem they have samsum a70… and me to… its this a coincidence?or its stupid to think this phone is missing somethink from last update?

1 Like

A70 too… :thinking: Still all other apps work fine. Hearthstone kept updating itself (while in game and therefore lose or lucky reconnect while skipped a turn) since battlethingie came out. That was on A50, S5 and A70

2 Likes

Another A70 owner here. HS works on PC but not on my phone, have tried every solution offered: cleared cache, cleared data, restarded the phone, deinstalled and reinstalled the game. Nothing works.

2 Likes

I have Samsung A70 too and the same issue.
Blizzard, please investigate it precisely as it seems it’s concerning only a specific type of android phones.

3 Likes

Also have an A70, same issue, none of the troubleshooting suggestions work.

3 Likes

Hello world!! I’m able to login on PC just fine but after the new update for android I cant sign in on mobile, I’m also a Samsung A70 owner!! I’ve restarted my phone twice, cleared the cash and data, switched between wifi and 4g connections and uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice with no succes, what else cam I do?!?!?!

2 Likes

I also have an A70, same issue, none of the troubleshooting suggestions work. this has been happening since my phone updated on Saturday evening.

2 Likes

Hello
I’m in exactly the same position, have an A70 and keep getting ‘playful sprites’ message. Have gone through all the steps, deleted and reinstalled twice but makes no difference!

2 Likes

I have the same problem. A70 user and it doesn’t work. Works on PC but not on my phone

2 Likes