Stuck on Tavern doors on PC (can login fine on mobile)

I am stuck on tavern doors with the Hearthstone logo, and emblem flashing. I can login fine on mobile, and it is not my internet. I can play Overwatch fine on my pc, but hearthstone doesn’t work.

(Also, everytime I login, I have to go to my collection to replace my golden cards back into my decks to make them complete. Very annonying!)

Heya Norros,

Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing some issues logging into Hearthstone on your PC. It’s good that it’s only your PC as I believe just clearing Hearthstones cache files should do the trick:

• Press Windows key + R
  • Type %localappdata%
  • Click OK
  • Delete the Blizzard folder

As for the collection, this is a known issue and is currently under investigation. You can read more up on that here.

Hopefully this helps!

1 Like

Same here, Does there any solution already?
Did everything on every forum still the same…

%localappdata%

Mesmartiys, thank you! I deleted files in other folders before, like it was told elsewhere. %localappdata% seems to be the one in which they had to be deleted!

Everything is running fine again!

Hello Mesmartiya.

I am having a sort of similar issue, but on my Macbook Pro. When I am on my WiFi on my iPhone X I can only get to the tavern doors, but nothing happens. When I turn off WiFi and use 4G mobile data I can connect fine.

When I try to download the update on my MacBook it can do it fine, but when I try to go online it won’t let me. What could the issue be? hope you can help.

I also cannot get past the tavern doors on a Macbook

I’m running Catalina version 10.15.1. I have:

• Reset Hearthstone settings
  • Scanned and repaired Hearthstone
  • Uninstalled and reinstalled Hearthstone
  • Deleted the battle net cache
  • Removed antivirus programs
  • Added firewall exceptions to system preferences
  • Uninstalled and reinstalled battle net
  • Waited for multiple patches to fix it

Are there equivalent steps to take on a Mac to help with this issue?

Thanks