TOP20 BATTLEGROUNDS features!

Hi, Blizzard, I congratulate you with success of new game mode. Now i can play with my wife instead of quarreling. I took 1st place 50 times and 4th in 150 times in 100 hours. My ideas:

1. Dont make BG for gold! Beta test show, how it should work: People Just play for fun! Make Arena free too, becouse nobody want to farm - this is old fashion idea. My wife is like arena, so iam must farm gold for 2 accaunts - free me from this work!
  2. I hope Battlegrounds will stay same good in time and not become predictable or monotonous. If pro players instantly found one best strategy this will hack game! Random systems must help Casual players to make mistakes and swap minions without losing of temp. Players need better chances to survive with different minions in options!
  3. Add active Spells or Potions system in Weapon slot, which will help to change minion type strategy, or collect triple card, or make a mistakes. It is too hard to change strategy way when good players have too much quicker boost from start. Game should encourages to change in main minion strategy. You can make 3-5 gold price for selling triple cards, that will help only for bad hand. You can add a “Copy potion”, that will help to found lost 3rd minion.
  4. In some matches you dont have any tiny chance to survive. Need some item, that will help. Add 1 ankh or reincarnation or Hide secret for everyone - like 3 life in Arena. It is impossible to influence a more favorable outcome of the battle with save option - like play against dead player (Computer Bot).
  5. Any experiment on different combo variants of another minions leads to lose. Some minions got infinite power and it is strange in range balance: Kaboom bot (2) much more weaker than Cobalt Guardian (3); some 4 rank minions much weacker than Rover (4)… There is a lot of trash minions, who cant play with same sucsess. Some minions in 1-2 Rank have 0% chances to win and have no combo pair for strategy. Some of 5-6 Ranks is OP and some is bad.
  6. Release new minons with synergy like Pirates or Elemenals. Release another theorycraft archetypes and strategyes. Add Gadgetzan bands minions mechanic, fun mechanic, C’htun or Yogg-Saron, etc… Make more Deathrattle set, that now have only Rivendel.
  7. Strategy way is too ordinary and this is bad for casual players. If you did not figure out which minion is can win next important turn, so you will lose all series of matches in a row, although you should not. Iam allways want to use rare minions but i lose if i pick “Boogeymonster” or “Direhorn”. Make system which make possible to play extra “Synergy plan”. Add opton that will save you, when you reach dangerous level HP. Add more minions for Hybrid Strategy, that will make game variety.
  8. Often gameplay feels like you are being pushed off a cliff. I made all right choices and have a good hand, but I fight against an suddenly overpowered opponent. Minimize the number of huge tempo jump in one turn, so there is will be no losses against a hyper strong opponent - make overload limits for leaders!
  9. Iam have a problem all time when I lose health points and fall down the list, and then I get 3 fights in a row against 1-2 place leader where i got no chance. Game balance now is too much depends on failure when you get normal hand power and your opponent is extra strong. Iam seen a lot of balance algorithm fix allready, but it need more.
  10. Add disposable option to “Order 3rd minion from list”, that you cant found in pull. It is unfair that opponent collect 2-4 tripple and you 0-1, that feels like bad luck.
  11. There is a too big “price of mistake”. Once you made a mistake or didn’t seen 3rd tripple minion and then you will lag far behind from opponents. There must be system like in “Snake and ladders”, that give a chance to run the progress for lagging behind players. Attention is worth - iam understand, but some times you got nothing to chose.
  12. It is not enought time for 3-4 turn in important stage of strategy. Make disposable “Wait button for 1 time”, that will help in lag or disatrackt. Freeze button must work over timer. Iam all time waste becouse of miss click. Often iam allready play minion, but he somehow return in my hand.
  13. Add temporary 8 slot for buf minion. Minion in 8 slot will be auto sell in end of turn. It is hard for Casual player to make manipulations whith minions that is easy held by pro players with dexterous hands. Maybe it skill will named “Lockpick”.
  14. Make comfortable button “Call a friend” in Battleground inferface, in middle of screen, where is still button “Bonus”.
  15. Animations are too long and iam waisting a lot of time of next turn. One player start tavern with 80 second timer and other is 60 seconds.
  16. Tech side: Improve optimisation in old PC; Disable rating loss due to internet problems; Make shorter time to log in previous match; Make option in menu that clear cashe in C:/users/AppData; Make faster loading in game.
  17. Add sound for start of tavern and match. I miss turn becouse i dont hear it.
  18. There is very old problem with text. Correct text scale, enlarge it, and make a blod font of displayed text, so that can be readed. Now the font is so small that I cannot physically read it from the monitor, or even 32 inch+ TV. This becomes the cause of struggle for a TV game place between me and my wife.
  19. Make BG for 10-16 players, like Raid lobby. Use “pillars sysyem”: you can change hand and players list whithout concede, where in you will reroll all minions, change another strategy, and came to play-off match with second list of players. Like duel for return. That will refresh game like second stage, or “Afterlife”, or “Shadowlands”.
  20. Casuals players love to play Battlegrounds and i hope you will make more new modes, maybe some new like PVE, Monopoly or D&D. This how should looks Hearthstone 2.

P.S.
This is my last ideas about new game mode (some of them is close) :