Weird effect, missing from match history

Hi, got a strange question:

I attacked during wild ladder my opponent’s Goblin Bomb, which was buffed to 3/5, with a 5/5 that I had.

Their goblin bomb died, and upon dying it did 2 damage to my damaged 5/2 attacker, and then another 2 damage on me. So my attacking minion dies as well.
(Note: the native Deathrattle effect of Goblin Bomb is only 2 damage to enemy player, not to a minion)

I thought “whaaat”, then I said to myself “OK, I didn’t pay attention while they had placed some additional enchantment on it (which one??)”
So I look at match history, on the left side to see what actually happened.

But looking at history, I only found my 5/5 attacking their 3/5 Goblin Bomb, then the Goblin Bomb dealing 2 damage to me. No “mention” of my damaged 5/2 receiving 2 additional damage from some deathrattle effect and eventually dying.
As it never happened.

Any ideas if this is some bug, cheat, or help me understand what happened?
Again, let’s say that I missed the opponent placing some additional deathrattle on Goblin Bomb, or playing a card with some related …“global effect” (which I don’t believe, but to simplify the question).

Are there specific kind of effects that despite being resolved and getting minions killed, do not show up at all on history?

Thanks !

Hello KOSMO,

Customer support doesn’t handle bug reports. If you believe you’ve found a bug, you can see how to report a bug in our games here.

If you are unsure about game mechanics, then please post on general forum.

How’s my driving? Let me know! https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Hagut