You were disconnected from your last game reconnecting

I get this error only on the Eu server. I’ve tried to enter it many times but still same issue. Also I deleted and reinstalled battle.net and Hearthstone client continue same issue.
My opinion this is not my pc problem I think my account problem. Because I tried login my friend’s computer. Same problem.

Edit: (2-3 hours after) My account playable eu server now.

2 Likes

Same here. It’s an intermittent problem but it’s become really nasty last couple of days.

1 Like

Hey there ThunderUP,

Indeed issues like this will typically resolve on their own after a few hours and I’m glad to hear you’re already able to play again!

If you do run into it again you can also find more info and steps you can try over here: Hearthstone Stuck Trying to Reconnect to Last Game

I’m having this issue currently. In the middle of a game I was told that I lost connection and now must wait to reconnect so I waited. A few minutes went by and nothing changed so I got up to do some things but still nothing changed. I then tried restarting the program but when I logged in, it still said I was connecting to the last game even though it was an hour later. I tried uninstalling then reinstalling the app but still to no avail.

1 Like

This is still a problem. Why isn’t there a check that a process is running, which isn’t being resolved. It should not take a couple of hours for this process to end in order to gain access to the game again.
Why hasn’t this been fixed? One would expect this kind of problem to get a higher priority.

3 Likes

got the same problem cant even play on another computer or even on the phone :d

2 Likes

I’m getting the same issue. It’s been over 12 hours now. How do I fix this?

1 Like

I also have the same issue. Tried playing a solo adventure and the match didnt load. Restarted the app and now it only says reconected to game resuming just Notting happens. I have tried restarting the game, change divice, letting it load game for over 1h but nothing. How can I fix it?

1 Like

Hello Folks,

Thanks for reaching and I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been having some troubles reconnecting. We’ve received a number of reports regarding this and we are currently investigating.

Thank you for your understanding and patience as we look into this.

3 Likes

any updates on getting this issue resolved so that we may play the game again?

3 Likes

So Its been a day still can’t login this kinda sucks cause I just bought the battle pass before playing 2 days ago xd.
Anyway, I will edit this comment when I gain access.

Edit: Problem Fixed took like 1-2 days I recommend not playing any solo adventures for awhile :smiley:

1 Like

I also have the same issue. Tried playing a solo adventure and the match didnt load. Restarted the app and now it only says reconected to game resuming just Notting happens. I have tried restarting the game, change divice, letting it load game for over 1h but nothing. How can I fix it?

2 Likes

same here - cant launch game on either iPad or mac just getting You were reconnected to your last game - reconnecting. Noting changed 40 minutes later still showing same message.
Game opens on US servers but not the Eu server

1 Like

I am experiencing the same issue. It started when the game failed to start a single player challenge and just kept loading. After restarting it is now stuck reconnecting to the last game.
Edit: Fixed. Don’t know if they did something or you just had to wait multiple days…

Same problem. Don’t go into solo adventure at the moment…

What is the status? Can you confirm that the user cannot do anything to fix it. And that all should avoid solo adventures

the problem has been fixed for me, anyone else have it fixed?

1 Like

Fixed for aswell!!!

Fixed for me as well

looks like this issue has come back i just got hit with it while trying to play some solo adventures this is the first time ive ever had a game breaking issue and i hope its fixed soon