You were disconnected from your last game reconnecting

Having this problem now. Should I wait for it to fix itself or open a ticket?

same problem, if only i knew before that solo adventures are unplayeble in 2021. Man it sucks to get this error 3 hours before new expansion. Never lucky

Why is there not a cancel resuming option? It has found the game but can’t access it. Most likely due to the bug that “forced” med to close the app (because the adventure cards did not appear.) in the first place. Is there client side fix or is this just on battlenet?

fixed when i forced an update to add UK English…

But it got stuck at the same point i force closed the app last time…

Its really driving me crazy today,disconnections in every mode,every 2-3 mins,even deleted the game with Revo and did a clean install.Blizzard said anything about this?Also,who else having this?
EU player here,any suggestions are welcome!

Same issue here. EU Region. All else seems fine. Been stuck now for a day and a half. :frowning:

Same issue today. How is this still a problem one year later after the OP ><

Have the same issue. Game froze for me on several occasions in the Puzzle lab when using the warrior card that grants a minion charge, can’t attack heroes (don’t recall the name). This happened again now, but this time I’m stuck at reconnecting when starting the game again.

I’m getting same issue as well. super tilting to lose game because every turn you get disconnected then reconnected in cycles

same issue - got today…

Today is really bad, 5 times in one match I had the disconnect message each time it was on my turn, I didn’t get to see my opponent play their cards, each time I regain connection I’m nearly roped out.

I have this problem now… Is there anything i can do? Or is it just to quit the game alltogether?

Edit: it resolved it self, No Score from it, nice waste of 30 min :frowning:

I got same problem, Can not play HS, I get stuck on “reconnected to your last game” same on phone, but others region US and Asia works well. What to do?

Closing this thread as there is a more recent one for a similar issue here: