All purchased heroes are gone!

Hi,

After the lastest version/update, all my heroes that I had purchased are gone. I cannot use my heroes and therefor I cannot play ranked league. I am waiting for a solution to this problem.

Yours Sincerely.

31 Likes

The same has happend to me.

1 Like

Same here,
waiting for fix!

1 Like

same for me, im 95% done with collecting it all, and since the authentication bug today, its all gone… ive spend 30 million wow gold on this game, if i have to get it all again, im gonna lose my mind.

Same here. In my case tho, everything is gone. Skins, mounts, heroes, literally everything I had acquired.

yeah Ahujele everything for me too even my 10 months boost, but my account lvl is still there for some reason??

Try reloging and choosing your region. It worked for me.

1 Like

I am having the same issue.

I own every hero in HotS (yes, Deathwing and Mei too) and now, when I launched the game, all the heroes say I do not own them; only have the current rotation ones. Same for mounts and everything else. Made a screenshot of my Hero roster, if needed. Please advise.

Same there, no heroes, no mounts, no skins, no nothing, just as vanilla. Only have the history of good games with them :smiley:

Same, all the progress with the heroes are there but I seem like I don’t own them. Also mounts and skins or banners. Could you please let us know soon?

Same here. Have exited and checked region. No fix.

Hello!

At this moment after login on HOTS eu server for my account:

1. No boosters but i had them approx 2 moth till expire last time cos bought 360 days last year winter
  2. No heroes beside free but i had all of them bought
  3. Collection is empty aswell - no skins, flags, graffiti ets. (had 90-95% of all items, all flags, graffiti, 90% of portraits, approx 80% of all skins in game, same about mounts).

Hope it can be fixed.

1 Like

Same here. Logged in twice, checked region. But everything is still lost.

2 Likes

I have the same problem, every hero/mount/skin/etc. that I’ve got during the last 5 years is gone.

Hm, I just updated my Battle.net client and everything is back again. Dunno if that fixed the problem or if they just fixed their authentication servers.

after logging in this morning, its back for me, thank you bliz :slight_smile:

sadly i lost out on a daily quest, but 1 day in 5 years isint world ending i guess

We did have some connection issues last night (9/9) which seem to have impacted the Heroes collections as well and for some other games.

Fortunately the issues do seem resolved this morning, can you let us know if the problem is still reoccuring for you today though (after making sure to check the region and account you’re connection with).

1 Like

yess me too . WTF
:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

Still have the problem with heroes being gone. Nothing has changed.