All purchased heroes are gone!

For me as well. Still having this problem.

I still have this problem but its not only characters also skins and cosmetics.

1 Like

same problem though i’m playing in EU server please fix

I also have the same problem

Same here - all owned items are gone.
Region is Europe.

Same here, relogging doesn’t help.

Same for me! I won’t play any game till it’s fixed… :frowning:

Yeah, still no heroes or colletion.

same for me, please fix it

same issue happening here

I stopped playing yesterday because they had taken away all the heroes I had bought over the years expecting the issue to be sorted out over night.

Logged back in today…they are still bloody missing!

How is this not sorted yet?
How much resource did the Hots Blizzard lose to not fix a monumental muck up like this?

Tried re-logging, logging into EU/US servers. Still not fix.

Extremely disappointed at this performance. Things are like this are what make you want to quit the game.

If you can’t fix something like this, give everyone every hero until you sort it out.

2 Likes

Well, i’m with this problem now, although yesterday it worked

I have the same bug as well, hope this will be fixed soon

I have the issue for 2 days now, I believe it happened after last patch. I got only 14 out of all of purchased heroes. I am extremely unhappy about this.

Having the same problem, i can’t believe this seriously how has this not been fixed yet all my progress is just gone… When is this going to be fixed blizzard hello ??!

The issue is still there. I lost all the heroes, skins, mounts purchased.

Just happened to me after playing a quick match. All gone. Tried setting the region on Battlenet app and in-game no joy…

Same here. I used to own all heroes and a tonne of skins. None of them are available right now. However, all the levels are still there. Would appreciate a timely fix.

My heros are gone as well, please fix it (:

Everything gone, now 0 heroes showing