All purchased heroes are gone!

Same here, currently missing all heroes, mounts, skins, and most of the other things as well. Relogging, region select, running repair and such did not help. Hoping for a fix soon.

Instead of unlocking all heroes for the community for free for a temporary time while you work to fix this, we get an error message stating the store is temp down and any purchased heroes are unavailable, nice

I got this message on the home screen: ā€œHeroes store is temporally unavailable. You may have limited access to heroes purchased.ā€

everything i worked for is gone?

Also lost everything.

Good day/evening support my profile seems like a newly established account, but I have 8000 + games on it. Iā€™ve been playing HotS since close beta, am I afraid I lost my main account? Thank you for answer. Player Ā“Ā“ičk0O # 2210Ā“Ā“

Same hereā€¦
why blizzard cant tweet something abaut this issue.

I also lost all my heroes, skins and mounts please fix it ASAP ty

Hi,

All my heroes mounts skins etc are gone plz help and fix

Same here.
Plus I lost my stimpack, ended 21 days earlier.

Same hereā€¦ pls fix!!!

Fix and gives us some free stuff in compensation like gold chest or somethingā€¦

1 Like

Just logged in and out a few times to make sure, and I still haven`t gotten a single of my heroes, skins, mounts etcā€¦ Really hope they fix this asap if this have been an issue since yesterdayā€¦

Same here, it shows golden borders and hero levels but says that I dont own them.

Everything is gone!!

It is still there, no owned heroes are shown

My heroes are gone tooā€¦blizz can you do something please??

i just opened up HOTS to play a game, just after recent update and when entering a lobby i see all of my bought heroes are gone. all of them. Shop is treating my profile like iā€™ve never bought them. Im concerned, i hope i can get back all heroes iā€™ve had. In addition iā€™ve tried to restart the game a couple of times, each time its checking game data but nothing changes. Keep up the good work i love this game and u have my support :smiley:

Same here, most of my heroes and skins are gone -.-

sameā€¦ sad.
any adviceā€¦