Error when connecting EU server

Hi,

As other topic is closed and advice was was provided to not update old topics I am creating a new one.

I played HOTS yesterday with no problem and even today something like 2 hours ago.

Today…currently I log in as usual, but when it automatically logs onto the EU server, I get disconnected. I never get further than “authentication”, but when I switch to the US server, it works fine.
There are no maintenance scheduled, and every webpage confirms, that the EU server should be working.

What’s going on? other blizz games are working fine (same as US server).

EDIT- now it works :slight_smile:
EDIT2 - i cannot see any friends in the nexus. Number is 0 what is not true for sure :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
Mr3vil

2 Likes

yep same here EU servers don’t work but US dose

I can access the game but have also lost all my friends…
I want my friends back… :frowning: Give them to me. Pls.
BR, Olivia :slight_smile:

Same here. Disconnects after a while while ‘connecting’. If I og in to WoW i don’t see any friends online either.

cant connect either
feelsbadman

same… plz check it, it seems its not personal problem

Same, still can’t connect.

My log in puts me in a queue before battle net then dc’s connecting to hots. Tried several times and not working.

Same here , error after authentication

I cant connect to US fine just not EU ones

cant connect also…disconnected on starting the game. not logged in on main menu. This is happening now for over 4 hours.

Same prob with EU. Tryin to login for 2 hrs now, but always error after really long autentication.

edit: I turned my antivirus off (Avast), and i could immediatly login just fine. Idk if i was lucky, or it was a reason, but u might give it a try.

Guys - i restarted computer and… the issue was still there. I tried x times in a row and managed to log. Anyway still not seeing anyone on a friendlist

well i turned my avast antivirus off, tried to log in, no luck.

Restarted both the launcher and the antivirus and tried again and i’m in, very possibly a coincidence but who knows, i’m sure blizz dont lol

ive turned Avast off and no difference…I did though get a 15 - 7 - 2 smurfing with valla on US:)

I was in the game but logged out and then couldn’t get back in anymore. However, disabling Avast worked for me. Still can’t see any friends there though…

Same Problem, cant login to the game. Always getting “you were disconnected from the blizzard servers”. thanks for nothing blizz!

Yes same here cant connect or get on my friends list

Hey All,

I just wanted to hop on to let you guys know that we are aware and investigating this. Thanks for your patience and I hope to see you all in the nexus soon.

2 Likes