Glitching characters in game

Im having the exact same problems with mac.

MacBook Pro 13 inch, mid 2012,
running High Sierra 10.13.6

same problem hereā€¦ its a big joke to play with it. As it seems it only happens on some maps. But unplayable anywayā€¦

Before Activision there were a lot of Mac OS X Beta Users but since Activision Mac OS X is just supported by fault it seems to meā€¦

another patch and the problem is still there. awesome

Hello,

This issue has been ongoing for months. Can we please get an update. It makes the game impossible to play. If I go to the bottom side of the map the glitch happens in about half the maps. The top side doesnā€™t seem to be affected by this glitch.

Hi,

Just to add another voice to this issue.

Playing on a MacbookPro Retina Late 2013, HighSierra 10.13.16, and also experiencing the same issue described in the replies above. Scanning and repairing didnā€™t help at all, as there were glitches on the first game I played after it. I found the worst map to play on to be Alterac Pass, the flickering happened throughout the whole map, while on some other itā€™s just on some particular areas.

Hope to have an update on this issue.

Hello guys,

Just to update you on this issue which is still being worked on and monitored by us.

Our team have gone through testing and discussions with Apple and AMD on this issue. This is not ideal, but this should be fixed in a future update. We will update this thread and the US thread that if you wish you can follow here when the release is available.

1 Like

I already commented on the US post so a quick note here: nothing helps (changing graphics settings to anything, it may help temporarily but nothing really helps).

Experiencing the exact same problems as described.

Please, please, please provide a fix. I see this problem has been addressed for a long time now, the first post over half a year agoā€¦ Weā€™re counting on you Blizz

MacBook Pro 13-inch mid-2014
OS Catalina 10.15.3
Intel Iris 1536 MB
8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
2,6 GHz Intel Core i5

I have the exact same issue when playing on my Macbook Pro as wellā€¦ Seems like Blizzard is not taking this issue seriously at all :confused:

Computer Info:
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
2,2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

1 Like

I have the same issue. Iā€™ve installed/uninstalled the game several times in a period of several months, hoping that Blizzard came up with the solution for this, but I now see that they donā€™t care about MAC users and HOTS in general anymore.

The specs of my computer:
MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2015)
Processor Quad-Core Intel Core i7 (2,2 GHz)
Memory 16 GB
macOS 10.15.3

This is still not fixed in the new patch.
Any updates on when the game is playable again?

For what itā€™s worth if you play Hanzo and look at these problem spots the terrain collision is completely out of whack, the white borders go everywhere. Might help narrow down the issue.

same problem hereā€¦ all settings on low

Mac OS Sierra 10.13.6
early 2014
1,4 GHz intel core i5
4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB

Same issue :confused:

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6
MacBook Pro 13-inch mid 2014
Processor: 2.8 Ghz Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel Iris 1536 MB

same issue here too :frowning:
Mac mini (Late 2012) Catalina Version 10.15.4
2,3 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

same issue, makes the game unplayable for me outside of Brawl and vs AI.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13ā€™, middle 2014)
macOS Catalina 10.15.5
2,6 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel Iris 1536 MB

I have the same problem, characters glitching all over the place or disappearing all togetherā€¦ started happening with the latest patch.
MacOS Mojave
Mac mini (late 2012)
2,3 GHz Intel Core i7
8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

Will this issue ever be addressed? it has been 2 years since it started and the game is completely unplayable on Mac. I know that a simple fix to this issue is switching to windows but my Mac cannot handle the capacity of the games on bootcamp

I have this issue as well on my MacBook Pro. Some maps are worse than others. Especially on Blackheartā€™s Bay.