HoTs says install, even if its already installed

I get an install button for HoTs, even if the game is already installed. If i locate gamei get update button for a few seconds. IF i click update i get an error: something went wrong between our server and your client, try again. Tried it 100 times now, also restarted pc and bnet serveral times.

9 Likes

Hello there!
I have the same issue. Any ideas?

1 Like

Same here, must be broke right now…

1 Like

Same here - can’t play any Blizzard game… #feelsbadman :frowning:

Same issue. What the hell happened here?!

I can login with no problems.
I was trying to help Chiurling and I found a work around that worked for her.

Try to run “Heroes of the Storm” as administrator. She was able to actually run the game. Hope this will be fixed in the next patch.

Doesn’t seem to do anything for me. Still the same issue.

Same issue, literally played two games logged out then this?

Same Issue.

Workaround:

Start the Game from /Heroes of the Storm\Support64\HeroesSwitcher_x64.exe

works for me.

regards

13 Likes

worked for me. thanks!

Worked to be able to log in, but i have a client mismatch due to not having the latest patch. So im stuck at square one again :frowning:

Try to check if any “agent” processes are running? If so, please stop all of them, restart the app and try again to update. It helped me. I had 3 processes running at the same time.

3 Likes

Did you change your Region? Im on EU and it works.

I have the same problem but for my friends it works. dont know what to do as when i try locate the files they just dont exist even tho i played yesterday with no problem it was also the same problem on Sc2 and HS.

1 Like

I have the same issue, but I can’t even find the normal HotS map, only the PTR one.

same here (eu) client broken.

1 Like

Same for me!
Thx Blizzards, Always something that are broke here!
I have spent like 1h to solv it!!!

I have the exact same issue and i was going mental thinking i was the only one please provide a fix soon

Same here !
The only free time I’ve got in the day and I cannot play… :frowning_face:
I guess they will fix it tomorrow I suggest not to mess with the files and wait.

2 Likes

Whatever u do don’t reinstall Battlenet app. Now i’m stuck at “Updating Blizzard Agent” and wont get through. -.-

1 Like