Match disconnects everyone without an option to rejoin

This has been happening to me and my party since yesterday in HotS - the match is proceeding as usual and all of a sudden everyone is getting dc’d. Happened both in ranked and qm, with the ranked game not granting or taking away any points - the games are not even registered in match history. Replays of these games can be played, and they just end abruptly where the dc happened.
The issue has been reported multiple times on reddit, so I know we weren’t the only ones affected. This has been happening for as long as the issue described in this thread, so they are most likely related (I cannot start any game from the menu).
Ngl it’s a bit frustrating to waste time on a stomp game that ultimately doesn’t count for anything, so I was hoping that the one intern remaining on the project could maybe try to fix this issue or stop mining crypto on hots servers.

6 Likes

This is the Kanye West of the videogame industry. “How to tank your multi-billion company to the ground 101”

I seem to have the same problem. It just disconnected me (was playing alone) and I had no option to rejoin. Couldn’t queue up either. So I was technically in the game I guess. It didn’t show up in the match history as you mentioned. Happened to me the first time now.

Same thing for me today 2nd time(13.11.2022) Europe - everyone drop no chance to rejoin.

Same here - the whole party of 5 disconnects without option to rejoin twice today.

ay ay, same here

my post related to “temporary problem” described here