Addressing Mercy nerfs

:roll_eyes:

Crawl back into your hole little troll.

PS - I did try writing out a more in depth response, but what’s the point? I got better things to do than bother with your kind right now. :sweat_smile:

Yeah why bother i guess you are busy grinding the game, ohh wait, you never reached any form of impact full rank, even tho you spam Mercy. Guess your career high is many seasons ago, cause thats when Mercy was a must pick and OP beyond beliefs. But you spewing the absolute dumbest bllsht in the game, that Mercy is somehow close to being as hard as Ana, you simply have no valid argument to stand on in any discussion.

You have a Mercy icon, you post on 80% mercy forum posts, you play mostly Mercy in game, which is all good and okay. But stop being so biased and stupid, that you begin making nonsensical arguments that completely disregard developer intentions and facts.

1 Like

Buddy, half the people who discuss Mercy ignore the facts, usually to call her OP (lowest healing of any main support is usually what people ignore like even Lucio is a more reliable healer than Mercy). Everyone is biased. That’s usually what happens when people are passionate about something.

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Ehh, I only just got around to reading this trashy post. Well, you’re just lucky the mods are non existent here or you’d get punished for all that personal abuse. I could reply with some in return, but you’re not worth it. :joy:

1 Like

As many have pointed out on youtube the modders actually do quite frequently ban people on here, just because i state facts, doesnt mean i am need of a ban, its not a personal attack and abuse in any way, your perception seems to always dictate, what is and what isnt huh.

2 Likes

“Facts” don’t make me laugh :joy:

2 Likes

:roll_eyes:

It is a personal attack, it is abuse and they aren’t facts. They are opinions, and not very subjective or informed ones.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

People keep complaining about how Mercy can cancel ults

Every heard of Zenyatta?

I’m not saying they should nerf Zen he’s really balanced, but he can make a lot ults useless. But if Mercy even dares to cancel one ultimate it’s the end of the world and she’s too OP.

1 Like

I still don’t understand how people keep complaining about her survivability in ult form when any skilled widow or hitscan hero can so easily shoot her out of the sky as soon as she presses Q and leaves the safety of walls and hiding behind pillars. It’s basically asking to be shot down when you do that. The only times it works is when the enemy hitscan are bad at aiming and are just filling a role or practicing a hero. “i’m bad at widow please make it easier for me to shoot down mercy” and they already addressed that by making her ult form fly a lot slower. I don’t understand how people fixate so much on the healing nerf but forget all the other nerfs. She used to fly a lot faster in ult form now she is barely moving unless she is pressing Shift to GA to one of her teammates and even that was made slower. xD I get it everyone wants a super easy kill on her but she isn’t Zen ok… stop turning her into it blizzard.
Beyond the bad aiming and their complaints… Let’s address the core issue now. The last thing they needed to nerf was the heal. They absolutely needed to nerf everything else about her to balance the rezz but not the healing. That is the only thing that mercy could do reliably and before you go off on a rant that “two tanks couldn’t kill zen because he was being pocketed by mercy” that just tells me one thing, and i apologize if that offends you… but it’s like a genji saying “i ignored ana and proceeded to try and kill the person she was healing and was unsuccessful”… >> Instead of killing zen in that situation you absolutely must, before you do anything else, kill the supports. Are we playing different games here? Supports HEAL and to have an easier time killing the rest of the crew you need to focus them down first. It’s not because they are OP but because that is their purpose. To counter dmg and keep allies alive. DOH. xD If they can’t do that reliably than they shouldn’t be in the support slot. Honestly Zen can’t keep anyone alive and that is what mercy is turning into… only unlike Zen she doesn’t have OP dmg she can be doing to at least contribute in that way during a fight nor does she have any life saving, game changing, ultimate unless you count watching your teammates all die in a teamfight while you hover above them in slow motion like a twat. We have death cam for that.
I don’t know how to keep saying the obvious over and over when certain folks just don’t want to see it. xD

Honestly mercy mains. I understand what you are saying, since i also play a lot of mercy, but it’s just wasted effort to have these discussions. I can guarantee you that people just don’t care or don’t want to admit the truth since it doesn’t affect them or their gameplay experience. So it’s just not worth it really. After so many posts. It’s just people like us repeating the obvious over and over and over.

Just let it go. <3

1 Like

Another old mercy nerfing thread bumped up. Just let the god damn space off and she won’t shoot you.
The giliding is good for situations when you want to stay in air for example to boost pharah but if you are on the open in the air not just widow but dVA and all others start shooting at you sooner or later.

wasted effort to have these discussions -> Exactly, she is still the same on PTR, blizz don’t care we just have to switch to alternatives.

“Not very subjective and informed ones” Try and look up subjective in a dictionary.

I want to see her ridiculously easy kit made harder, so she indeed is actually rewarding to play and she doesnt outshine every other healer in the game, while being by far the easiest main healer (All her recent nerfs has made her less “the best” but still).

I want to see mercy be an introduction healer sure, but not a f*cking skill degrading healer, ever since she was released into the game you were better off never touching her, since she would degrade every aspect of skill you might have.

It was very apparent, when the seasons after her rework had multiple top 500 mercy OTP and now have barely a single one in the entire game touching top 500.

2 Likes

Give it a rest dude, you’re boring af. :roll_eyes:

Right now, you are not better than them.

You called them out for attacking you personally and now you do that too.

Please, both of you, stop that kindergarten fight and focus on the main issue.

How? Resurrect is already really hard to pull off and without good positioning, knowing when to rez, dealing with flankers, awareness, ult tracking, ect. you’re as good as dead because you’re a high priority target. You seem to forget that aiming isn’t the only thing needed to have a hard kit.

“Aiming is the only thing that takes skill” Ok then, go dive the enemy team alone because you got god-like aim so nothing can go wrong.

That isn’t a good thing, this proves that Mercy is now useless (at higher ranks.)

I suppose that’s an easy shot for you, because I called his constant abusive tone boring, right? Mmmmk.

I can take abuse from this guy across multiple threads and you don’t make a peep, but coss I called him boring, suddenly you appear to tell me I’m as bad as he is? :stuck_out_tongue: Nice try, I guess.

If I used language like what I’ve just quoted then I’d be as “bad as he is”. If I was constantly trying to insult Ana mains every chance I could get, then I’d be as “bad as he is”. :sweat_smile:

Both of you are acting irrationally so both of you should stop this nonsense. It’s better to ignore mean people instead of being mean yourself.

I’m sorry if I sounded one-sided or making you think that I’m only attacking you. It was not my intention to make you the only “bad guy”.

I was going to defend you until I noticed that your phrasing can be a bit provocative. I wasn’t sure if I should say something before I let the situation escalate. Seeing you doing the same mistake you called them out, however, is not right.

Just, please, keep a cool mind and ignore stupid insults. Report and move on.

To the mercy Issue. To be fair, Mercy is a hero that lacks mechanical skill. Her only forte is cognitive skill but given the fact you can learn cognitive skill faster than mechanical skill, it makes sense that her skill ceiling is lower, compared to Ana’s.

However, I have my doubts towards Moira. Her and Mercy’s skill curve are both similar but Moira still has a higher skill ceiling. Should Moira get a nerf then?

I am a Mercy main myself but I’m around plat and gold, which is why I really can’t form a solid opinion on mercy’s balancing in high ranks.

I disagree strongly. As former dps, and a former tracer main, her self healing and survivability was more than called for. That res is just not a skill that belongs in the game. Was working better when it was an ult, but pref needs to be removed. Me and my mercy main friend was throwing ideas tje other night, and conxluded thar merxy needs more active skills. Like a single (or even dual) target healing received buff, like anas nade.

2 Likes

I agree with you that rezz should not be in the game. Anything else really would be better. It just promotes bad players playing bad expecting to be rezzed. That’s all it is. Id rather her have strong healing that actually keeps someone alive than let them be in bad position dying constantly and bagging for rezzes.
Same goes for enemy teammates that are carrying and suddenly rezzed as soon as they get killed. It just makes the game very unrewarding.
Unlike every other ability that either saves someone or instantly deletes them this one just feels wrong. Because if you killed someone they need to run back from spawn not continue on like nothing happened.

1 Like

You see i try to do that, but he dances around the issues and go for “i feel, i experience, this is what i think it is”.