Constant DCs: Blizzard can't afford proper server and networking 🤡

And that claim holds strong :slight_smile:

Example of your excuse which is also a lie:

So you literally lied on behalf of Blizzard to defend them from criticism :lying_face:

Oh whats this?!

Another excuse why not even single post was made via official channels even tho they have offices all over the world, so time doesn’t really matter here.

Oh noes, what this?! Another lie?!..

MVPs are not Blizzard employees, so you lied that Blizzard did communicate :lying_face:

Those 3 examples clearly show that you not only defended Blizzard, but also lied to do so…

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got the green wrong. As I couldn’t remember so thats my bad.

As for the rest. Not sure any are lying, defending or any nonsense you’re trying to claim.

So maybe, try less hostility towards others. You don’t agree. Lovely stuff. You’ve said what you think, I’ve said what i think. Literally no need to you to get so tilted about it.

Just take it in, agree or disagree and get on with grinding out of silver.

Digging yourself a deep hole there. :man_shrugging:

Gets upset when someone replys to his comment… But does it himself, to offer nothing more than feeble attempts to gang up and bully.

Classic banter.

the way the company is going it’s bound to end up as an indie company at this rate sadly.
my guess is that it got “too big to fail”.

Possible.

More likely it’ll be bought by someone like Microsoft.

They have been sniffing around and the share price is pretty attractive right now.

more like a puppet company to activision probably, blizzard still have attractive IPs and activision don’t wanna lose them.

Nothing that can really be done about it, we’ve all seen the headlines of an exploit being discovered after years of it existing in big companies. they took care of it and thats that.

But late to the party here but green posts aren’t devs my man. They aren’t an official source of information. If you read the last comment they made on that thread, you’ll see that they said the same thing. They even went as far as to say that they should not have had to be the one communicating in the first place.

1 Like

The company makes more money from King and it’s mobile games like Candy Crush than it does from anything Blizzard related.

But, the whole company being sold to Microsoft is a possibility. Probably not the most likely studio for Microsoft to buy, but a possibility.

You being racist.As I remembar,Overwatch is part of Blizzard Activision company (the U.S) I have over 5k games total only competative,I had Issue in the past with DC,but I call my Internet service,and they said that I have to switch my cable that going from router to the pc,after I did it,I never face again same problem,that happend 1 and half year ago.

1 Like

true, but blizzard IPs are a very attractive commodity, but then again it’s mostly due to its legacy.

i’m just hoping that it doesn’t completely fall to ruin so we will see some of those IPs come back and in good shape.

Exactly why someone like Microsoft would look at buying.

Exactly as they did with Bethesda.

Microsoft could in theory pay double what they did for Bethesda and barely dent their cash reserves.

They want to buy up more studios. Activision, Valve and a few others are in their sights.

maybe there’ll be better games on the xbox then hehe.
but for real though, my buddies just bought some xbox microsoft pass and have like access to a ton of games apparently for just like a subscription fee.

Seems like it was just US servers, as after a few failed attempts to connect I just connected to EU servers to play a game.

Hardly worth opening a thread for and dissing them for it.

1 Like

Oh hell no it wasn’t US servers only. I never DC and usually played around 30MS but me and others got booted from games over a 2hr period constantly. No comp games though so didn’t matter that much to me.

1 Like

Well, the Skyrim sequel will be xbox and PC only. Which is why Microsoft wants to snap studios up, to trump Sony with exclusives.

Yeah, there is hundreds. They gave the new Halo for free on launch. You also get EA Play in that too, so you can get all the sports games and things like Titanfall and Battlefield.

Saying an indie company is not racist. It doesn’t mean company from India if that’s what you thought :slight_smile: Look up the meaning of it.

But they are not an indie company either, it’s a meme calling them that. Quite old though.

1 Like

Tbf, Jinxter is quite toxic and argumentative on here. Stannis probably just had enough of his BS and misread through annoyance. Easily done.

1 Like

:joy:

Maybe he misread it as poor Indian company :india:

2 Likes