I got banned again heres why

Using xqc as example is not really good idea. He is playing on top where people usualy play meta, hero picks are different there and people are using any kind of advantage. Xqc is playing a lot and i dont think you can imagine frustration of being placed in games with same symetra one trick who is not willing to switch several times per day. So can you really blame him for this when this guy is constantly doing it much worse for his team if he one trick non meta hero? Dont forget there is not many people on top and a lot of players know each other there. So not only he is getting same symetra one trick or idk torb one trick in his game, but enemy team would probably know that guy will play sym since he is one trickIng her and so they can make comp to counter him better.

Your main problem here is your mentality. I always say that and I’ll say it again. Cassual players, stay in quick play. You can still enjoy the game and not “grieve” other people experience by doing that. The problem continues when you refuse to learn how the game works and refuse to work with your team (cassual behavior). GM streamers have a lot of things to teach you. Yes off-meta can be useful in senarios, yes torb and symm are not just weak picks in every case. But otping shows that you have no intention of improving, cooperating or being competitive, therefore you have no place in comp play!

one tricking = not switching
dont confuse otping and maining

Nothing really to say about you, I have explained why reporting throwers isn’t false reporting with arguments. You are just assaulting someone

with no arguments or explanation should I consider this troll post and flag it?

It is really a waste of time and resources to not report a troll when there is evidence on his profile which clearly shows that they have no place in the competitive play.

Do you know what one tricking means in overwatch?
You pick one hero and continue to play same character regardless of being hard countered.
The peoblem with one tricking isn’t their hero choice per say. But, more often than not they will lock a character at the start of the match. Or let’s say they were late at selecting a hero and there are already 2 dps and 2 healers and 1 tank. But the one trick will choose to pick same character.
Most often than not, their picks demand that 5 other members of the team adapt according to the hero choice of the person one tricking since they ate hell bent on not switching (have seen plenty of it). Let’s say we’re on attack and 5 other people chose: genji, winston,zen,dva and lucio. However, an one trick will choose something which won’t go well with the team comp. And at the end, if the team wants to win, they’ll have to adapt. Remember 5 people. But if one person is already tilted and says s/he doesn’t want to deal with it, chances of winning is already reduced.

Most of the times, one tricks receives report not because they threw,couldn’t carry but because of poor teamwork. You might say, “I paid for the game, I can play whatever I want.”. However, purchasing a game doesn’t give you right to ask others to adapt to YOUR want.
Lastly, in order to fix this issue,Blizzard should start implementing the similar mindset que. Basically leavers/trolls/one tricks get matched with one another in a team. I’d love to see how 6 one tricks decide to come up with a team comp.

1 Like

What if that wasn’t the case though? What if the one trick decides to cooperate more this game, flexing to allow a decent comp? You would already have false reported them because their profile suddenly contradicts their actual gameplay, wouldn’t you?

Besides, it is not a waste of time to report a player later when you are absolutely sure that they are sabotaging the game.

Can’t you just wait and see what happens instead of jumping to early conclusions?

You abuse the system by reporting people before game starts just for hero picks. This is not how reporting should be used and its punishible by blizzard.

I know kind of players like you, attacking others for hero picks even when they do good and something else is problem.

I Don’t see why he was banned for just refusing to change hero, if he was trying for a win condition this is not the same as trolling. whilst it is a team based game he will stay low rated without cooperation and willingness to switch but it surely doesn’t deserve his account being banned you should be able to play any hero regardless of meta or hurting a snowflake tryhard who is mad on your team

That’s like saying that if someone threw your last game and you forgot to report him you cant reprot him in the next one or tomorow.

You keep it up with your nonesense and your no argument posts, it’s like you admit that you are troll posting.

No, not at all. It’s like saying someone throws this game and you report them.

What you do is reporting someone who hasn’t done anything yet. Let them do it first because you will still have a time no matter when you report but you still give them a chance to do good.

Give them the chance to do good before reporting them! That’s all I ask.

I don’t understand this: someone who threw games in hte near past and keeps throwing untill the time being should not be punsished because he has the poitential to not throw?
I didn’t say like 2 seasons ago, i said at the current season.

Still, you assume that they are going to throw. Why don’t you just wait it out and see that they are throwing?

A report directly at the beginning of a match is not more valuable than a report during the match. However, a report during the match gives the player to prove you wrong.

All you need to to is see yourself that they are throwing.

I don’t assume that they are going to throw. I assume that they were throwing in their current season games. You can’t assume what any playing is going to do but what they did is written down on their profiles.

If there was a chance to be proven wrong I wouldn’t report anyone in the first place.

I’m not saying anything crazy here. I am being very rational. If everyone was to do the same thing, we wouldn’t have such a big issue with otp.

The problem with this:

is that, they might not throw your game, this torb otp could be useful and devastating sometimes and even carry you at your current game so you might not reprot em. But the fact that it worked on your current game doesn’t changes the fact that he threw and he will probabl keep going to throw a lot of games with his attitude.

I hope it is clear for you now I don’t think I can make it more obvious.

People like you are the problem

Yeah sure, you’re totally carrying and not getting hard countered into infinity.

you’re totally 1v6’ing the enemy and not feeding.

totally

#hardcarry http s://imgur.com/a/DDr0fsC

Literally proves nothing, not to mention doesn’t prove it’s your screenshot or that you didn’t switch off something else onto Torb near the end.

I’d say you got carried, got told to switch and couldn’t handle it.

You get banned, it’s your fault.

I really hate it when control freaks like u report me and then tell me to switch. chose one duude. but it dosent really matter .

I note how you didn’t reply to anything I said about your screenshot, the guilty try to ignore huh.

If you are getting hard countered and refuse to switch, yeah you get reported.

Obviously it’s happened enough times you’ve been banned repeatedly. so repeatedly you’ve learned nothing.

Switch when you get countered. It’s that simple.

They do it though:

Their fundamental problem is still that they don’t communicate properly. Even though you carry a team, if they don’t know what you are going to do, they remain clueless. In a situation where it doesn’t look that well, they will blame the one trick because the one trick isn’t cooperating. After all, they aren’t communicating. It leads to false impressions and people think that the one trick is throwing.

Btw, SwankyOrc, have you tried appealing the penalty?

They claimed they did.

i can see you’re happy to side with a one trick who offered exactly 0 refute of my point regarding his screenshot.

you’re assuming his team is clueless and just happen to blame him. Big assumption there, which makes your whole argument irrelevant

If they claim that they do switch then they are not one-tricking, they are maining. But that is debatable because we don’t know their playtime on other heroes. Let’s leave that issue outside because we would just run in circles.

I am not assuming that they are clueless. I am saying that if SwankyOrc would have communicated more often, they wouldn’t have been reported that often.