Just a Reminder

Classic forum response.

You disagree therefore you not allowed to have rational discussion lol.

At least tell people what to look out for so we can also report everyone in game.

Yeah and they dont use it in every match your in or they would have been taken down a long time ago so stop blaming the game for your lack of understanding. Your welcome

heā€™s not discussing anything, he is telling me ā€œGit Gudā€ and ā€œReport = badā€ā€¦ this is not a discussion, and he is part of the problem, as are you, and i am simply not interested in trying to explain the very clear logic to you, over and over and over again

ive told you before, you know exactly what smurfing is and what to look out for, but chose to ignore it

they do though

nope, because teams donā€™t report someone who carries them

i understand the game just fine, the problem with it being rampant smurfing ruining everyone elses fun unopposed

no u

good day

No they dont use it every match and you dont carry anyone as you clearly show here you are dragging your entire team down with you by blaming sonething who isnt even in you match instead of trying to improve and yes they definetly have reason to report you when acting like you do even if they are on your team

Hmm. Feel free to tell me again, and Iā€™ll play some games later and spend you the codes so you can see how right or wrong you are.

(Also, good luck with the other dude. Heā€™ll never stop lol)

there is at least 1 smurf on 1 team in 9 out of 10 matches i play

needless insult and disparagement because you are mad that your smurf account might get reported

canā€™t improve from the spawn room, canā€™t get out of spawn when there are smurfs around

uhh no, that would be a false report, which you are against apparently

good day

no thanks night wing

yeah neither do you

1 Like

9 out of 10. That is pretty unlucky. Feel free to shame the games and point them out so we can all learn what to look for.

You seem to have mistaken me for someone else, but thatā€™s fine Iā€™ll let it slide.

nope

20 charactersā€¦

2 Likes

No it isnt in 9 out of 10 and i dont use a smurf account you brainless *** And hey have fun now for reported by false accusing me of being a smurf. Yes they would have a reason to report you as you try to false report player for smurfing when they dont so no it would not be false eeporting when they report you for breaking the code of conduct just cause you are a sore loser

Just Remember all my fellow smurf haters

ignore the cries of ā€œInjusticeā€ from the smurf apologists, all they are doing is trying to save their precious smurf accounts from being reported

keep up the good fight everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m wait for someone to defend or ā€œapologiseā€ for them.

Pretty sure we all agree when found they should be banned.

the only one crying injutice is you who try to get players banned by false reporting when you are a sore loser

OK OK. You might disagree with him, but no need to throw names. Just say you disagree and why. Thatā€™s all you need to do

Same strawman being thrown around again.

If a Bronze player gets a GM smurf = ā€œget goodā€
If a GM player gets a boosted Bronze player= ?

Thereā€™s a reason itā€™s bannable, and the only skill it has to do with is the skill disparity theyā€™re abusing and ruining matches.

I can only assume smurfs have some kind of ego problem like cheaters tbh. Why else would you want to give yourself such advantage?

2 Likes

A gm player on a fresh account would place diamond.

So to get to bronze would have to throw A LOT of games. If youā€™re not reporting them for throwing games, then youā€™ve missed the boat.

Which is exactly what blizzard peeps have asked people to do many times.

I didnt throw any names and i already said why ia disagree. And dont act like you decide what i need to do as i wont let him trash talk innocent players just cause he dont undertsand how the game mechanics work

1 Like

He isnā€™t trash talking anyone. Just talking about hypothetical scenarios.

Which can be done without you calling him ā€œbrainlessā€ or a ā€œsore loserā€.

Doesnā€™t matter if you are right or wrong. That is name calling and unnecessary and an actual breach of the code of conduct.

So less of that, disagree all you like, but be civil.

To go back to this. I have played more than 10 games tonight (I think it was 14, but I lost count).

Anyways. Not one single smurf.

Here are the last 10 codes so you can check yourself (excuse my terrible tank play).

44S9WF
HC5YX5
JSMAM7
W6CK18
9TYEAK
6QYQM2
863QZG
HJKC2G
7W1RKK
ECF4EZ

Now based on your statement, there should be smurfs in 9 of those gamesā€¦ So go nuts, find them for me.

Yes it to trash talk when you accuse people of being smurfs in every single match he plays as there isnt even alot of smurfs in the game soclearly he is just one of those thinking the game centers around him and keeps playing only one way and likely wont listen to anyone when the enemy counter plays his common and over used tactics. Yes he is a sore loser because otherwise he wouldnt blame the game for his mistakes. Yes it does matter as he trash talks the game when he is wrong. No the namecalling was not unnecessary as he was the oen started by calling me a smurf when iim not so he can just suit himself for being treated the same way he treats other and no unlike you i dont break the code of conduc wich you on the other hand have done several times. Iam civil unlike you so take your own advice

He isnā€™t accusing anyone. Merely suggesting if you suspect someone, report them.

If someone calls you something, that doesnā€™t give you open licence to call them names too. Be the bigger person. Smile and be nice to them.

You are definitely cicil. That is why I like you.

1 Like