Player profile TRANSPARENCY IS A MUST in comp games

Nope, just reiterating the fact that I believe his statements were not truth given previous instances. There are multiple instances where he fails to provide sources yet anything I state, I do have sources for.

Yep, I did state that that was my thought process as to why they removed them. What Roku believes though is that they made profiles hidden to stop players from counter picking before the match started, scroll up, take a read.

Where is the linked thread?

Unsure how you can say that I am attacking Roku without any quotes provided - yet you haven’t picked up on this:

Because that wasn’t a “attack”. I just said what his rank was, and that I’ve seen his profile. He just didn’t like the reminder.

Thinking that you have upset him, and laughing about it, is pretty much an attack. You’re just bullying him at this stage even when you think you’ve upset him by actually laughing about it.

1 Like

You linked this thread and this is the thread i was talking about you linking.

He says that hidden profiles are the worst in there and now he says that you should see your own team’s top heroes. Where is the contradiction?

And this here is an attack on his integrity, beating the dead horse of things that happened last year.

And saying someone’s rank isn’t an attack. And wolfie started poking at him without contributing to the conversation. Is it not a person’s right to poke back when poked at?

No. That’s just laughing at the idea/concept.

No, based on your definition of toxicity. You are ganging up and bullying me. So don’t try deflecting that one on me, I’m just not going to cry about it like others do.

Oh my actual link.

The contradiction was that

Roku now thinks that this idea made the game boring, and that see what heros were the enemies mains so you could pick to counter them in the lobby was a stupid idea.

So why would he agree to this in the first place if it made the game boring, and that it was a stupid idea.

No attack on integrity, but to reiterate that lies have, and are currently still being observed, and that I am seeking clarity. If I’m apparently wrong, then I would love to see the source.

It’s really difficult to find sources for lies.

When have I ganged up on you? Have you the quotes on where I’ve ganged up on you?

As he said before. Opinions change.
You have created this whole argument on the fact that he just stopped liking gummybears since then (this is just an euphenism)

An attack on integrity is undermining a person’s trustworthyness. And you are doing just that by bringing up things that happened last year.

1 Like

Nope, just caught you out on your lies again as you’ve still not provided sources to them.

I do not have Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) - I am unsure where you have come up with this idea.

1 Like

Nope, I am making it very clear by reiterating that lies have, and are currently still being observed. Seeking clarity is normal, it reduces the potential of other people on the forum being misguided.

You do not, or you’ve never taken the tests? I watched a video of a guy who has just been diagnosed. And a lot of the behavioural traits, you’re displaying. Just a curiosity.

I’ve given an opinion, then confirmed that opinion and added more context to it.

How tf can an opinion be a lie lol

I hope you enjoyed watching the video and learnt more about yourself.

The way you typed your opinion was in the form of a statement, using words like you’re wrong, he’s right, etc.

So, if someone is right, where is the proof?

If it is you’re opinion, then you should say “I believe your right, because XYZ” etc.

Maybe you’re just a little illiterate. Hopefully moving forward you will be able to type a little more clearly so we can understand you better.

Regardless of what you are attempting with bringing past errors to the surface, it is still literally an attack on his integrity.

And i love how you’re still caught up on this topic with him.

This is the crux of it, and what you are clearly refucing to accept by continuing to pester him about it.

Not arguing no, asking for clarity as to why you would agree to something “Boring” and which makes you play with little confidence in your own heros, to no longer agree with is one thing…

and then come out to say that this is why Blizzard introduced it to stop counter picking… without any source when requested.

Shows I’m not trolling, but seeking clarity and truth.

You should quit mention Autism spectrum disorder , it can be upsetting and seen to be trolling. You could upset real suffers of Autism spectrum disorder .

1 Like

I am making it very clear by reiterating that lies have, and are currently still being observed. Seeking clarity is a normal behaviour.

It was already very clear. So you either had issues understanding, or deliberately trolled.

As for the other part, this is true, I’m just curious. Because if you aren’t trolling, then the other option seems like something you may want to look into.

No matter how many times you post the same thing it doesn’t magically shift the facts that you are continuously calling him a liar. (Which is an attack on him)

You can’t use it as a basis for claiming he keeps lying when the devs themselves originally said it was working as intended. Note that once it came out that it was a bug instead, roku stopped talking about it.

1 Like

Nope, no sources were provided.

Thanks for confirming. Now stop it.

Requesting clarity is normal.

He did, because he knew he was completely wrong to tell people that it was down to their performance/skill, he also stopped telling me that I was wrong also.

Sources for what. I gave my opinion, and you quoted my opinion so I added more context.

The source is literally what you quoted. This is utterly ridiculous. You have to be trolling at this point.