Season 10 - Full banned after playing since come out

do you have any updates about this? it’s really frustrating at this points, its been sevral days and we just want to play the game. it should not take this long to simply revert bans.

1 Like

There was a Blizz post stating updates would be made on US thread.

Still banned from comp even though I never left a game myself, still waiting.

1 Like

yep same idk whats going on

I got a answer to the problem from a Game Master that is not a BOT. He basically said the Devs are aware of the issuse that happen on 23rd April and are working on it. There will be a Hotfix in the upcoming week to revoke the wrongfully banned people.

1 Like

So, it’ll be next week now?

1 Like

You’re kidding me, no fix until next week???

Why are they giving this answer out to random people in tickets and not letting us know on the post that they said they would update? Astoundingly poor customer service.

1 Like

Word for word the exact thing happened to me done 2 support tickets and nothing but robot responses went to twitter to see if i can get a human response still banned 3 days later all because i failed to connect to a bad server and for that 15 minute ban and then a full season ban

2 Likes

It’s getting to the point where I believe all players affected by the DQ for 15 mins then comp ban should receive compensation. At the end of the day blizzard is a business and they are at fault leaving customers without there service which a lot of us have payed for firstly ow1 and got that stripped and now the battle pass which we can’t progress (ranked is the only game mode worth playing). But I doubt this will occur just a shame to see how poor the customer service has been takes less than 5 mins to give players an update as to why it’s taking so long and what’s being done to fix it. 4 full days now btw lol

4 Likes

This is so annoying!! I wanted my ranks up and have 50 games played for when the leader boards start , we deserve compensation.

1 Like

I can only conclude now that we won’t get a resolution, or even an update, before Monday.

Very poor customer service from Blizzard, this has been handled in a very disappointing manner.

3 Likes

There must be a way to see when players got banned. And I’d assume there’s a specific time we all got banned or at least a specific time frame.
So surely they need to update the game to ensure this doesn’t happen in the future and issue unbans to everyone in that time frame

1 Like

I am still season banned after many days, What is going on…

1 Like

Can you please help me, This has been to many days…

1 Like

i’m actually done with this game. lost all intrest after this.

1 Like

You all guys the meaning of this perma-bans we are getting? They previously threw the season in which you had to pay to get a character. They listen to the community which is good. And now, they now do it again: the whole season to hundreds of people (so far and counting). And to all those who paid? Because the time is limited. GG Blizzard, truly. You are world class company and it takes this long to solve the problem to us all? This is a shame because maybe you think it can’t be fixed quick, but it can. As simple as that.

1 Like

Absolutely ridiculous that we’re having to wait for a hotfix to undo the perma bans. Why would they have a system where they can only undo bans with a patch?

They don’t need to do a patch to unban people, But they need to do a patch to make sure this same thing does not happen again.
Because as i have said before. If they don’t fix the problem then most of us will just get banned again during the next few days and then you’ll be raging again.

I for instance rather wait a few more days and then get unbanned without any chance to get banned again then to get unbanned now with the fear of being banned again tommorow because of this issue.

Not everybody had a good connection like i have and i understand that. But even i lose connection for a few seconds sometimes but i always return before the timer runs out.

So i know that playing the waiting game is hard, I dont like it either.
And i know that not hearing anything from the support themselves is kind off annoying.
But what i understand now is, They found the problem, and they are still trying to find a way so that this doesn’t happen again but expect to have a solution next week.

A friend of mine works with servers for a company in my country and sometimes it sounds real simple but in fact is a real pain to find a solution.

2 Likes

They’ve said that they have already implemented something and that the issue shouldn’t occur again. That’s already been done, if you read the post they made. It’s just about getting people unbanned now.

There is a difference between Shouldn’t and Wouldn’t.
A friend of mine played yesterday after this message was planted and I’m about to find out if She got banned today. If i know more then i will let you know.

Because if She is banned then this means the implement did not work as they thought or hoped it would.