Season 10 - Full banned after playing since come out

Yep, completely agree. I’m guessing there’ll be no help until folk are back in the office on Monday at the earliest. Pretty poor customer support that this wasn’t communicated to us and that we have no timescale for when this’ll be fixed.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing since first season of OW1. like 8 years. I just paid for the battle pass, and can’t play :confused:

1 Like

This Game support is just horrible. They also have the worst communication . Hope they will give a compensation

I feel like its ‘expected’ for them to compensate in some way wether its in credits or compettetive points or anything else

give me time back, I already got all gold weapons and skins I want, couldnt care less about that. I just want to grind rating, thats all!

Its coming up to a week of being banned. I dont like playing quick play that much and i want to play comp. We got to have some compensation for how long this is taking.

4 Likes

FR, i have the battle pass and am missing out, I havent played quick play since ow1

My bet is on tuesday since that’s the usual patch day.
Wouldn’t want to cause surprise disconnects because game clients and servers have different versions of the game.

Yes, because they clearly care about the players of this game and wouldn’t want to cause any inconveniences to any of them, like unwarranted bans or something, right?

same issue with my account. first ban since 5 years, waited for 15 minutes, played one match. Next day logged in and found out I was banned. No voice/text chat was used. lately there’s so many issues that I am thinking about quitting the game, especially because this time off gives me the opportunity to enjoy other games again and I realize how toxic OW players can be.
I am always the friendly one in the game, but I am the one with getting banned? my teammates are laughing their a**** off :unamused:

1 Like

The only other game that I would like to play is CS2, but that game has its own issues. Literally unplayable due to so many cheaters… The richest companies just cant fix their games sadly. Games were so much better a few years back, now it feels like its all about money rather than doing good and enjoyable games.

True story yep yep yes me 2 same

Same problem here. “Server closed unexpectedly” and then season ban. Been 5 days now. Customer support says they don’t know how to fix it and just point to the forum. Absolutely ridiculous.

1 Like

Is there eny information out there toward when this problem/bug will be solved?

1 Like

There has been very few posts from Blizz. And its coming close to a week theyve had any more contact with us. None saying how long. But im assuming it will be Tuesday

You can still grind the battlepass by playing unranked

Thats true, but not everybody enjoys the shortness or different style of how quickplay feels. Or arcade

1 Like

It’s been four days. Contacted the Blizzard Support and said: “Uhm we can’t unban you but we can link you a guide about the leavers penalty ban!!”

This is why your company will always be behind of other game devs, learn from Riot Games Support and stop being pretentious, your system sucks

True, if you’re above Plat-Diamond then the level of competitiveness in Unranked leaves much to desire. But if you’re worried about grinding the BP, just complete the daily challenges (that’s like 2-3 unranked games), and complete the Mirrorwatch challenges. That’s atleast what I’ve been doing since I don’t even know if I’m going to get unbanned ://

The pass doesnt even require the length of the whole season either so grind can be paced