Season 10 - Full banned after playing since come out

Its been 5 days they just dont care nobody is talking about it either if flats or some other content creator was hit by this it would have already been fixed

5 Likes

Presumably, Blizz employees will be back in the office tomorrow. Get your bets in now folks, tomorrow will we:

1. Get unbanned?
  2. Get any sort of update on when we’re going to be unbanned?
  3. Get more radio silence from Blizz and another day locked out of comp with no answers?

My money’s on 3. Hope I’m wrong.

2 Likes

Most of us will expect an unban on Tuesday , its safe to say if that isn’t too happen this issue will spark more and more outrage

2 Likes

Honestly, if there’s technical issues around sorting out the unbans, I’m understanding of the time needed to sort that.

What I don’t like is the lack of any official information about timescales we’ve had. They surely must’ve known last week that it wouldn’t be sorted until the next week, and that should have been communicated to us before the weekend.

One guy said he got told in a support ticket that they’d need a hotfix to sort this - I don’t get why they’re saying that in tickets but not putting that info out publicly. Maybe what he said isn’t correct of course - but we wouldn’t be having to rely on his word if Blizz were giving us proper updates!

I don’t blame the community managers at all of course, they’re only able to tell us what they’re authorised to and are probably in the dark too. But the higher ups need to get their act together on this.

3 Likes

Still nothing no fix or update for days now maybe they want us all gone :frowning:

I wrote to Flats, KarQ and Emongg’s discord about this. Just a couple of people know about this. There is barely any info about this online and there is nothing about this on Youtube.

6 Likes

no way were not getting unbanned today

1 Like

Hey I am the guy that had the ticket and made it public on this forum site. My stack also send in Support tickets and got the same answer with the hotfix. Mostly hotfix will roll out on a Tuesday. We will continue to get every Information out of Support tickets but for now they all answer the same message with a link to the forums (real people).

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Did the response confirm that the hotfix would be on Tuesday or is that an assumption based on the usual patch day?

The responde sadly didnt confirm when the hotfix will hit us this week but I guess Tuesday cause most companys have a hotfix deadline that is assumed to be Tuesday

I feel like all the twitch streamers and YouTubers got really lucky to not experience any of this. Can you imagine the uproar and the attention this would get if they were all affected. It’s probably also why we’re not seeing posts related to this. If you haven’t been affected, you wouldnt know about any of this

2 Likes

Yeah, its also overshadowed with xim players getting banned and they are literally not making comment about this any where at all.

1 Like

i feel like they put more effort into hiding this topic than actually fixing it

1 Like

It seems that Blizzard has decided the best way to handle this is no further public updates until the issue is resolved - I think that’s a regrettable way to handle this.

Any sort of indication regarding timescale for a fix would be greatly received, IMO

ok i guess they are fixing it now, now there is a symbol next to the ranked mode

A symbol? What do you mean, I can’t see anything?

directly if you press comb, there is a yellow warning symbol, idk if i can put screens in here

I dont have any symbol, still only BANNED SEASON 10

Going to log and see if i have the logo to

Ain’t got a symbol either.