There no defense against report system abuse

Saying something is terrible or useless is a big difference tho. When our dpses keeps dying surely there is a problem. Why can’t I say hey our dps is terrible let’s change up things a little bit.

I have been told a lot times that I was doing something wrong for eg I was trying to keep the wrong target alive with a support instead of healing the ones in danger. I have just simply focused more on the other player asking for more heals. Simple as that. Should I have reported that person just because he told me I was doing something wrong?

Well said and CoC needs to be changed.

in theory? no… you should be ignored and muted… in reality… damn straight you’re going to ban town

Why is it always the dps fault alot of the times its the tanks that dont make space or the supports that are not healing whyare you putting blame on your teammate in a team game ofc you are going to get a report for this you think he is going to play better?

You dont need to be EXTREAM on something to get punished.
People report you for abusing chat and the GM see you abused the chat and calling people useless what more do you need ?

i don’t care… i use something called perceptional dissonance… and ignore it

A GM has literally copy and pasted the stuff I wrote, the stuff I have got banned for. Okay then why is my ban still in place?

I have just asked people to switch because we were playing badly. That’s it.

You and wicked where like :

Hey ryy if you join this post and pretend your super toxic and only people who deserve to get banned get banned then my point which didn’t make sense since the beginning wouldn’t look this bad.

why would you ignore it you report them then they get ban and they learn their lesson…

No i dunno i legit have thrown to bronze many times and didnt get perma ban for that this guy has done so much stuff to get perma haha just accept it…

nope, they buy another account with mommys credit card and do it all again… i ignore it because im not a snow flake and have a mighty thick skin

why not ignore it and report what do you gain from ignoring it?

I like to laugh when i see the ban message pop up on my screen and i know they cant play.

ignorant bliss 6 characters required

Its really unclear what u are trying to accomplish here.

If you feel bad about what u did and u feel like u should be punished go ahead make a ticket to blizz and explain what u did and u would like to be banned…

Report system is working as intented and is doing a good job seen all the case you guys mentnioned. No need to fix something thats doing a good job.

i did get ban for 2 days that is why im saying to get perma this guy must have thousands upon thousands of reports…

report system is failing as intended, because only people who like eating faeces thinks automating a ban system and giving the control to kids with skin as thin as wet tissue paper is a good idea

Why are you getting mad and trying to argue if your skin is so thick then sounds pretty stupid to me…

only toxic players dont agree with me and are the once who get punished.
I think ill start to reply like you guys.

I guess. For asking people to switch. For telling when something’s it not working … Keep doing it and you’ll end up just like me. Just wait for it

so you are reading my posts as if im mad?.. man you have an extremely warped view of emotions…

and also… im autistic… yes really not a joke… so i dont have strong feelings either way… happy, sad, angry… its all nothing to me