There no defense against report system abuse

Thats true but blizzard have scores on how legit that accounts reports are.
So anyone who mass reports for every little thing is on that list atm.

if the reports are false i can expect them to overturn the ban… like in a court if 50 people said i committed a murder, but there is no evidence that i did… and those 50 people were found out to be lying… i dont expect to be punished for murder because of their misplaced feelings

The jury’s verdict does not need evidence to prosecute you.
You need evidence to not get prosecuted.

in this country, they do… thankfully

because its innocent untill proven guilty, and not vice a versa

Actually, that is not the case. Only actions that break the code of conduct are reportable.

This would be fine but check what the paragraph for communication:

You may not use language that could be offensive or vulgar to others

That “could” is the culprit for the chaos. It indicates that any expression which has the possibility to offend someone can be reported.

Problem is, literary anything has the possibility to be offensive, thus, due to the code of conduct, anything can be reported and those reports are justified.

If the code of conduct was written more carefully, no stupid report would be justified.

2 Likes

They can prosecute you on suspension and if you can’t give proof that you are not guilty then you are.
Just like the player reports, you can report someone when you think that his trolling. if 49 more people do that then he will get called out and punished.
If he can give a legit profe that he was not guilty then they will lift the ban/punishment.

so not using language at all is reportable because its vulger?

so… damned if you do… and damned if you dont, like i said… thank you for the clarification

What do you smoke and where can i buy it ?

Is it hard to keep up with the conversation?

no… it is the prosecutions job to prove you guilty beyond a reasonable doubt… you cant be charged with a crime on the hearsay of others with no evidence to back it up… its not fair

like if i were to say, you stole my ice cream… how are you to prove you diddn’t steal it? ohh dear looks like you get charged with theft…

it doesn’t work that way… at least not here where we actually still have some logic in our legal system

I meant ur living in your own reality and i feel actually bad for you , get well soon.

Just what makes you say that?
You all get reported, im telling you on why people are reporoting you, then you guys complane that thats the reallity that you are in…
Im sorry but the once who reported you are as much of players to this game as you yourself. On top of this they have the numbers on you.

If your a suspect of a murder case and you fail to show profe that you didn’t do it, do you think that they will let you out? Just like the report if you can’t really show profe that you aren’t guilty then you will stay punished. What you think is good and bad doesn’t really matter the fact is someone had A LOT of reports and is getting punished. If he cant show that they are wrong then he stays punished.

The moment blizzard read this

they won’t lift the ban.

The moment you get a lot of reports for chat abuse no matter if you used it or you ignored your team by not useing it then you will get punished and it won’t be lifted since at lest 50 other player found it offenciv.

I am sorry but this is what i mean ? what country you live in ? cuz i will not ever enter it in my life.

if you are a suspect of murder, and no evidence to your guilt can be shown, and the only evidence there is that makes you a suspect is 50 people said you did it… and the people who said you did it are ALL FOUND OUT TO BE LYING ABOUT IT… you wont be charged… because you diddnt do it… and they are lying…

and people reporting you because they are salty turds who WANT TO GET BACK AT YOU FOR NOT BOWING TO THEIR WILL!.. are lying and REPORTING YOU FALSLY!.. then you should not be banned for it…

but you are banned for it DESPITE THEM LYING!.. and DESPITE BLIZZARD SAYING YOU CANT BE BANNED FOR THE THINGS YOU DID!!!

this is a FAILURE!!!.. and hence why BLIZZARD IS A FAILURE!.. DURRRRRRRRRR!

Yeah if you are going to reply in this way then im done with you enjoy beeing passive agressive all you want to someone els.

Im sorry but i dont wanna live in a place that can potentially have murderers on the loose as well.

translation - DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! i like smelling my own farts

You can’t really be suspected if they had no evidence.

translation - DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! ohh… i contradicted myself and that guys correct… also i like smelling my own farts

That wasnt even a reply to you but ohh well you guys enjoy beeing toxic and getting reported.

You guys don’t want answers you guys want the system to support toxic players like your self and that wont ever happen.

Im done with this topic clearly you guys are the children that you talk so badly about :sweat_smile:

translation - DURRRRR my neckbeard itches and my faeces encrusted buttflaps hurt… better eat my weight in pizza pockets… also who farted? DURRRR!!!