There no defense against report system abuse

1st try getting banned without doing anything wrong.
Since it doesn’t happen. Especially the chat abusing once.
If a staff member has no reason to not lift the ban then he will.
But the smallest thing will make him keep it. Like calling Dps players Terrible.

What’s the point? So you can come to that topic saying it’s not true because there’s no proof?

That doesn’t matter because if you demand proof, you have to show proof yourself.

Otherwise this could be considered hypocrisy.

So how about you withdraw this argument?

It comes down to ratios. If say to be muted it takes 100 reports and there were sold what 40mil copies? I don’t know the exact numbers because I haven’t researched it, I’m just giving an example.

Out of those 40 mil, you don’t think a small 100 won’t find something offensive about you? Even if ow had only 50k players I bet you anything a 100 will find something that itches them.

Yes CoC allows you to decide what’s acceptable and what isn’t, however what is the ratio to that? Does it take 100 people to agree with me or 51% of the community?

Yes it can and im not stopping you stop thinking that it might be.
Unlike everyone els trying to push the agenda that legit good people get punished for nothing in blizzard games and its not blown up by now.

Only 10 people pushed this topic to 700 Re… If this was as ture as people made it out to be then it will at lest by now have an admin posting on it or a youtube video made about chat abuse…

Eu has less then 7 mil activ players. Its by fat the smallest region of overwatch.
1 US
2 KR
3 EU

Right, so what does it take, by your opinion. What would be the deciding factor, say 1000 people out of ~7 mil people or 51% (majority) of those?

If you get punished 3 times for the exact same thing then the 4th one will be a perma ban… This takes offending a lot of people… Their is a topic called “how can i get banned” made 2 days agol, some people have the problem of not getting banned lmao…

How do you know? Do we have a data how many it takes? And by your standards, how many would you set?

The biggest problem about this current discussion is that we have no proof whatsoever.

We have no proof that innocent players get reported and falsely banned for chat abuse and we have no proof that players bans for chat abuse get lifted.

The only evidence we have is the coc and this evidence is in favor of the “ban everyone” side.

2 Likes

They don’t care about everyday people and these threads gets locked or deleted quickly. I’m surprised it’s still here.

I woun’t chance a thing in the report system since for me it works perfectly if anything it needs to be a little more tighter…

This moment one-tricks started to get banned youtube videos get made on this topic every day… If this game punished innoceent players then it will have just as many videos called “good player banned for nothing” and such but no thats not the case cause its works as intended and no one can really state that he wasn’t toxic when a staff member read your messages and decided that you are guilty. If bans don’t get lifted they won’t have the appeal system as place… since it cost money and man power to run.

Like stop it, they dont care about people who brake the rules they care a lot about the players and this game… Thats the reason you don’t have the power to insolt them…

They have first read it when I asked for proof and quickly decided that saying “terrible dps” or “x hero carried” could be against the CoC so they upheld the penalty.

You have said it yourself. Not me.

But if it makes you happy I can ask them again and screenshot the entire conversation and the “evidence” they send me. Ofc names would be blurried out.

I bet you’d say it’s photoshopped right?:joy:

They don’t care about people who break the rules just as they don’t care about people who got banned wrongly.

Yea probably that’s why we have got a replenished lucio ball for the 3rd time but that’s an other story.

So I don’t have the power to tell if someone’s feeding or playing poorly? Well if that’s the case, probably this game isn’t for me after all.

You are free to do that. I don’t have to prove you anything.

Translation - I’m a dumb pig headed moron who can’t see the wood for the trees I the most dense forest on earth… Duuuuuuuuuuuuuur!

Wanna bet that if i report you for this, you wont get banned cause it takes a lot more to get punished.

You are the reason the report system will get tighter not us xD

Translation - Durrrrr… im gonna go inhale asbestos cause I don’t believe it’s bad to do so cause I don’t see proof about it everywhere

You know, the whole thing was supposed to be about lowering toxicity however you are only reporting left and right and threatening to report. It just only

Here is the proof. Someone threatening to report just because he can do it.

If i really want i can make a topic asking moderators to punish you and everynoe els who trolled or insolted me on the topic cause i can. You leaked DM and basicly pretend to be a staff member at the same time…

PLEASE NOTE: Users who troll, harass, or try to incite nonconstructive discourse will be suspended.
Btw

Yeah right.

Yes i can see blizzard taking advices from you on how to better the game. When the 3 of you combined broke more rules in this topic then 99% of the players in the game will ever break.

Who said I was a staff member lmao where are you pulling out these lies from.