There no defense against report system abuse

Yes , you need to tell when some one is underperforming and unwilling to switch roles.

we will al be stuck in rank limbo if we didnt. we want to improve.

I wont do this in QP ofcourse.

1 Like

The issue is the phrase is useless to the team, maybe it gives satisfaction to the negative player already looking for a scapegoat but saying this is unlikely to help his team.

Telling someone is underperforming is not scapegoating.

But what are we talking about now , QP or competitive ?

How does it have a positive effect though. Do the perceived underperforming players usually start performing when this is said?

i dont wanna rank shame u, but this is why u are stuck there, u dont care to improve and u dont want your teammates to improve .

Edit: in your world every one did great , but in reality something made u lose. some one or all of u made the enemy team win. it might be skill or just no comms. might have even be the positioning of 1 little dps the entire game.

I’m there because I am an old man who always had poor reflexes. I am a silver player punching above my weight. The fact you have gone for my rank to win your argument speaks volumes.

If they switch off to something else, like a junkrat switching hit hitscan after repeatedly getting pooped on by pharah, then of course, it usually helps.
Or when you tell him to keep an eye out on the backlines, don’t be so tunnel visioned, then yes it can help a lot.

I’ve been told countless times to swap off Ana because the enemy was constantly diving me and I was too blind to realise it. Now instead of reporting left and right I swapped and that’s it.

You see it can help.

u lower your self. u just miss that competitive mind set.

its called ambition.

edit : With training u can easily reach master, u just choose not to and blame others and your situation

Sorry but you said it helps to say “xxx is useless” how is that constructive? Maybe ask can you play x or y hero, but by saying you are useless gets the desired switch?

This does make sense.

Just like a stubborn child, being polite won’t always work. Sometimes, you have to get direct.

You could be patient but if you have no time, you need to act quickly.

This actually shows one specific thing and this is the fact that the attitudes in qp an comp differs. QP is a casual mode while comp is obviously competitive.

I
What if we set exceptions to the competitive mode? What if the game notifies you with “hey, it migh get Routh in comp games so keep calm if someone criticizes you”

That way, players would accept to be criticized, regardless of whether it is constructive or destructive criticism.

“Xxx is useless” is destructive criticism but it still is criticism. If the player keeps calm, they might learn from it and improve, increasing the chance of success.

What if it is actually the truth an that player is really useless?

1 Like

You are full of yourself lol. I love the game, never get negative and never blame anyone else for where I am. That’s what you are doing, hence this debate lol.

There is really no need to mock around someone’s rank. I’ve been there and yeah being silver s…ks. If one can take criticism and being called out, then he can skyrocket the ranks … I’m on my way to diamond, started from low silver.

Excuse me but I still didn’t call anyone useless. I said terrible dps and then asked to switch.

We could be awesome friends.

Wanna see how you guys discuss ? Ok ill take the time.

No but most of the thinks you say are.

I havnt even read this and lol so its ok that 4-5 people grup vs me and upvote everything they post but its not ok if someone ranom happens to share my oppinion ? like wtf.

Good joke, at lest the part that you are into comedy inst a lie.

nice logic.

Ofc since only you matter vs 40milion players.

no its a big chunk of you guys spamming and flaming anyone with a difrent oppinion

ohh im forcing my safe on you, but your the one spamm insolting anyone who doesn’t think like you…

90% of what you sayed is non sence.

When we started talking i didn’t want to see you banned but now i think that it will be a well deserved one…

im not the one tring to shut you up, all i did is pointed why people reprot and that some get offended just from you insolting them…

YOU GUYS DIVED 0 LEGIT PROOF WHAT ARE YOU EVEN BLABBERING ABOUT…

no u.

When you spamm nonsence it can get big…

Yes they just need to ban you and the other guy and it will be clean.

Bravo you can speak english well some people can and on the downside they can speak 4 other languages.

Yes your not calling my a unhealrt human yet somehow you are the toxic once…

Yes cause you only care about flaming people and getting away with it, hence why this idea of a weaker reprot system is really really bad…

Ohh thts so nice of you letting me speak after x100 insolts, thank you lord oh what a good day i can finaly speak.

Yep you sure are “trying” but sure if its working…
The moment you join this game, forum and company you clicked accept on not acting this way. So your free speach power can be taking by a staff member let alone your account.

Just for record I’m Plat, said I am silver punching above my weight lol

Just a wall of you guys beeing the most toxic players i’ve seen in a long time enjoy reading yourselves.

At this point im sad that the OP is banned and not you guys.

excuse me but no joke at this point report wickedlike for spam ?

This is the spam of the century … again when the discussion came some where he just came trough it.

Its on post of you’r spam and insolts.
Just so you can clearly see what you told me.

Oh sorry mate I think I got you wrong. My bad.

1 Like